Rangers to trial German international - David Odonkor

It's a difficult one.

He's only 27 and some of the clips of him are outstanding.

History of knee injuries are not good but he's young enough to come back.

Surely something could be worked out to give the boy a break.

It's a difficult one.

He's only 27 and some of the clips of him are outstanding.

History of knee injuries are not good but he's young enough to come back.

Surely something could be worked out to give the boy a break.

For me it would have to be a low basic wage + minutes played payments or something. Say �£3k p/w basic + �£100 per minute played. :D

Thank god you don't pay my wages Zappa. Free agent worth a punt

Hey, �£100 per minute is a cracking wage for a Rangers player if you stay fit and get regular games. 180 minutes per week plus your basic would give you over �£20k p/w.

I'n all honesty I really think footballers wages should be mostly structured on the number of minutes they play. Maybe then you wouldn't have clubs getting into as much debt because they have to pay players silly money for doing nothing other than training and ocassionally sitting on a bench.

Too Generous Zappa, half it and it would be better ;).

How many weeks would this guy last playing 180 mins per week anyway mate?? Even just playing 90 mins per week I'd give him 10 weeks tops before he's injured... ;)

Maybe we're being too negative about the guys injury laden history because players can quite often have a period of several years filled with injuries followed by a period of several injury-free years. A good example for Rangers would be Chris Burke who had a terrible time with injuries while he was with us, but went to Cardiff and played over 100 league games in three seasons.

Maybe we're being too negative about the guys injury laden history because players can quite often have a period of several years filled with injuries followed by a period of several injury-free years. A good example for Rangers would be Chris Burke who had a terrible time with injuries while he was with us, but went to Cardiff and played over 100 league games in three seasons.

Where is Burke now Zappa?,I seem to remember him being released by Cardiff?,I think??????