Stunning New Kit Revealed

Those early 1990s "Rangers embroidered" blue ones were stunning. This, IMHO, is just another "off the rack" style thing, pretty similar to the second strip. I actually liked our 3rd strip of last season, i.e. the All Black - title winning one, so different to all this red, white, and blue that we had for decades. Which is not to say I do not like the colours, of course.

"Rangers in sectarian kit row" - you can just see the headlines already as the red and blue looks like a masonic sash. :devil:

Surely your not saying all the yahoos will jump on a bandwagon for the permanently offended are you. I don't like the collar or lack of one but it's not bad thought a black and red third kit would have been great.

Guest Dutchy

The red and blue look darker to me. It may just be the exposure of the photo, but I'd have like more red in it. Other than that, it's fair enough!!!