If he has been talking to other clubs behind RFC's back then that is highly unprofessional - the club are almost obligated to make a stand on this one if it is the case.

I would like him to stay as he has talent - but I dont think he would be a massive loss to us, not for this season anyway. There is much room for improvement in his game.

I don't think it's uncommon for clubs to contact a player's agent to sound out whether they'd be 'interested' in a move before making a formal approach to the player's club. In Wylde's case he doesn't have an agent IIRC, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had been approached directly by one or two interested clubs.

I hope the club get this sorted out and get him signed up because as things stand he's our only proper winger with pace. It would make a lot of sense to just pay him what he wants and let him develop here because it would cost us millions to buy a player like Templeton.

Having said that, I've been very impressed with what I've seen from Bendikson.

I meant to mention Bendiksen in my previous post.....

We havent seen enough of Bendiksen to know how good, or otherwise, he is.

That said, the way he skinned Ashley Cole at the weekend with the little drag back was sublime.

I would like to see him given more game time to see how he fares in a competitive match.

Just leaves us one man short for the left wing. I'm not going to jump on the 'hate Wylde' bandwagon that has started up in the last couple of days, albeit his conduct is poor if this rumour turns out to be true.

It just hurts us because he's our only half decent dedicated left winger.

Another disappointment if true, some of our youngsters seem to think they are all that but need to be told it isn't all rosy in the English league just ask Mr D. Wilson, bar �£�£�£�£. They need to be grounded and told to try playing first team football and establishing themselves here before thinking of moving, agents are probably another sour factor. At least Ness and Hutton committed to the cause which I am pleased about would have liked Wylde to do the same.

Guest Dutchy

I'd be sick if this were true. I'm a beleiver when it comes to Greg Wylde, but if he has done this, then Ally is quite correct to drop him. I hope it can be straightened out, but it looks like a bad move of Wylde's part will see him lost to us.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist is furious that former Celtic striker Frank McAvennie is trying to find an English club for Gregg Wylde after talks stalled over a new three-year contract for the young Ibrox winger. (the Sun)

Seems there's some truth in this rumour after all.