Whittaker ban stuns Rangers

Can't argue with that I liked the look of big Kirk on sat no messing get the ball away defending. Whittaker could learn a lesson in that dept.

Kirk is absolutely horrible in the middle, but at RB he is reasonable. Critically, he doesn't make massive errors. He's basically like Papac but on the right.

If Whittaker hadn't been so bloody stupid then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Regardless, he's been absolutely abhorent this season, and that moment capped it all off.

His head isn't right at the moment.

Can't think been more annoyed of a Rangers player ever before. And that is counting back to 1983, mind you ...

Whittaker better score 10+ goals this season to make amends for this and I AM not dissatisfied that he gets some time on the sidelines to think about the situation.

Anyone think the broken toe just a cover story for he not getting played because he's a Pratt.

Quite possibly. I'm hoping we don't see him again for a while. Not until his head is right and he plays at his best. Which isn't exactly Hutton, mind you, but it's adequate for the SPL.

Can't think been more annoyed of a Rangers player ever before. And that is counting back to 1983, mind you ...

Whittaker better score 10+ goals this season to make amends for this and I AM not dissatisfied that he gets some time on the sidelines to think about the situation.

McCann in Feyenoord goes close for me.

But this game was even more important and when you add in his mistake in the first leg, then I hope Whittaker paid a heavy financial penalty for his indiscretions.

FWIW, I think the lad will learn from it and come back a better player.