Maribor lodge protest over Carlos Bocanegra eligibility

... The disappointing thing is that Rangers themselves have not spelled out the situation - ie that he doesn't need a British work visa to play in Slovenia.

IMHO, I would not been surprised if they actually thought this up. The Would-be Irish Idiot sure thought so. Warped mentality and disfunctional reality perception is bound to lead to such line of thinking. Anyways, as I see it, we needed to register him as a player eligible to play for us in Europe. That is UEFA's concern. That and nothing more. The national association granted us that permission and that's that. Should UEFA now rules something different, they would make a first case out of this and probably advance their own rules. This wouldn't surprise me, but we did not willfully exploited this and even the SFA embraced our registration stuff. So what sort of punishment could there be? Maribor's hope is clear. As is the WbII's ones. If UEFA's current rule is not clear enough, so be it.

Anyways, I do hope that they did not register their written complaint in time, so this farce falls flat on its face.

Phil "the old man murder" mcf#*ckup is now claiming that we broke uefa rules by not giving Carlos a medical and breaking insurance laws so he can't be eligible to play.

Could really do this prick some serious damage bet the Yahoos are spunking all over their stolen laptops at this, must be a law against writing absolute crap day after day.

Anyways, I do hope that they did not register their written complaint in time, so this farce falls flat on its face.

It's pretty impossible that they complained in time as the yahoos only thought of it on Sunday, when it was reported that Boca was ineligible to play against Motherwell. I think they put their protest in on Tuesday.

However, I want this to go the whole hog and properly dismissed to show that the complaint is mince and that there is a malicious agenda against us by certain people who have previous.

It's pretty impossible that they complained in time as the yahoos only thought of it on Sunday, when it was reported that Boca was ineligible to play against Motherwell. I think they put their protest in on Tuesday.

However, I want this to go the whole hog and properly dismissed to show that the complaint is mince and that there is a malicious agenda against us by certain people who have previous.

Won't make any difference to the deluded yahoos mate they will just say that's the establishment covering Rangers arse again you can't win with these pricks