Wylde signs new deal

Fantastic player. Great speed, pace, skill, great first touch, his final ball is deadly too..... ;)

Seriously though, didnt want to lose him as he undoubtedly has potential. He does, though, need to work on his final ball which is lacking.

Good to see another youngster being retained, if true.

Must be true.... gisabeer said last week that he had his personal training gear taken off him because he hadnt signed a new contract and was touting other clubs....

Looking at that Vass picture it would seem that he has his personal training gear back :D

Fantastic player. Great speed, pace, skill, great first touch, his final ball is deadly too..... ;)

Seriously though, didnt want to lose him as he undoubtedly has potential. He does, though, need to work on his final ball which is lacking.

People always seem to be slagging off his final ball and while it is lacking at times, the fact of the matter is that when he got a proper run in the team at the tail end of last season due to Weiss getting injured, he actually got 4 important assists for us in a relatively short run of games. In fact, he actually got 4 assists in the last 4 games of the season: One against Motherwell at Firpark, two against Hearts at Ibrox and one against Killie at Rugby Park on the final day. Four assists in four important high pressure games from a young winger doesn't exactly spell 'poor final ball' to me.... :thinking:

People always seem to be slagging off his final ball and while it is lacking at times, the fact of the matter is that when he got a proper run in the team at the tail end of last season due to Weiss getting injured, he actually got 4 important assists for us in a relatively short run of games. In fact, he actually got 4 assists in the last 4 games of the season: One against Motherwell at Firpark, two against Hearts at Ibrox and one against Killie at Rugby Park on the final day. Four assists in four important high pressure games from a young winger doesn't exactly spell 'poor final ball' to me.... :thinking:

He is deployed primarily as a winger. Of those 4 assists (I genuinely cant recall them) how many of them were from a cross ? When I say his final ball is lacking I am saying that from the perspective of him playing as a winger and providing a telling cross.

One good cross a game not good enough.

Wylde has the potential he reminds me of a raw Gareth Bale who has now become a very good player, with the right coaching i believe he will become an important player for us in years to come. He has a major asset in the nowaday sport pace the rest will come with games and experience.

I'm not saying his final ball isn't good enough, I am saying that he keeps hold of the ball for to long and ends up getting caught in possession. It happened 3 times in the 1st half against Motherwell.

Wylde has the potential he reminds me of a raw Gareth Bale who has now become a very good player, with the right coaching i believe he will become an important player for us in years to come. He has a major asset in the nowaday sport pace the rest will come with games and experience.

Gareth Bale is over-rated.