finished 8-2... That's what happens when you sell your best players.

To be fair to Wenger, I don't think he had much choice in the matter. That said, if I was RvP I'd be on the phone to my agent.

His stubbornes over 4 or 5 transfer windows to address the defence has now taken effect. He has 3 days to sign 5 players or risk not finishing in the top 8, even the top half. That team wont win games at the likes of Bolton or Stoke.

Going forward yesterday they actually didnt do too bad, they had 15 shots on target. The first goal was a joke defensively then Van Perise misses a pen to make it 1-1. It was the embarrassing defence that cost them and the lack of a steel midfielder.

He needs to sign Cahill, Samba, Arteta, Hazard, Bellamy and another IMO if they want to even get near the top 4.

Hearts get pumped 5-0 by Spurs,the Rangers and the BHEASTS get dumped out of europe and everybody thrashes scottish football,quite right to an extent,but then Manure hammer Arsenal 8-2 and Man City hammers Spurs 5-1. These teams are supposed to be challenging for the EPL.It's a funny old game

I doubt the Hearts result would have happened under Jefferies. Tactical naivety from a continental manager against significantly more gifted opposition.

There's every chance it could've happened under Jefferies.