Gers plan Murphy move

Can't get too excited over a third tier youth from a team who, when they play a few of their best young players, get completely humiliated - and that's a club who have been "building for the future" for five years...

Edited by calscot

I don't mind getting loan players in really,however not if it is young players and our own don't get a sniff of first team action because of them.So I'm unsure about this lad as well as the fact I know nothing about him.When you think how well Ross Perry & Jordan Macmillan,[sp],have looked I do wonder why they were not given a chance before the likes of Kyle Bartley??,unless they were injured??.

I don't mind getting loan players in really,however not if it is young players and our own don't get a sniff of first team action because of them.So I'm unsure about this lad as well as the fact I know nothing about him.When you think how well Ross Perry & Jordan Macmillan,[sp],have looked I do wonder why they were not given a chance before the likes of Kyle Bartley??,unless they were injured??.

Ian, this lad wouldnt be a loan signing. Arsenal have released him.

I doubt Bartley has much chance now with Arsenal, especially if Mertresacker goes to them. What do they have 5 experienced defenders can't see Squillaci staying, Vermaelen is made of glass but is their best defender. Koscielny and Djourou are there as well.

Can't get too excited over a third tier youth from a team who, when they play a few of their best young players, get completely humiliated - and that's a club who have been "building for the future" for five years...

True, but they have, by comparison, been building from within unlike Manure who, when the going gets tough, spend. Remember too that there is only one club who has gone through the entire footballing season in the EPL without losing a game. Clue? Ok then; Woolwich. They are also the only club in English football never to have been relegated.

Edited by Kenzie1