Just a little bit of fun now that the transfer window has slammed closed for a few months.

So, in your lifetime, name your Rangers worst XI.

Letizi

Muscat

Svensson

Fanfan

Bernard

Capucho

Faye

Emerson

Rothen

Ostenstad

Beattie

I didn't want to put Beattie in because although terrible for us, he hasn't really had much time on the pitch to change that but I couldn't think of another striker to take his place other than Sebo, but, in his defence, he scored a 90th minute winner against Aberdeen. Then there's Vanoli and that OG against Dunfermline.

Edited by Gazza_8

I thought about this not long ago and just done this team off the top of my head so I may be back with another XI later.

Letizi

Bollan

Konterman (bar one screamer)

Prodan - although unlucky with injury but never kicked a ball.

Mo Ross

Maniero

Mlandanovic

Rothen

Capucho

Gayle

Jeffers

Who?

Also, Stensaas wasnt too bad a LB IIRC.

Bojan Djordjic. He was a Man Utd youngster but failed to impress SAF. He came to us, was pish and I think he finds himself playing for Blackpool I believe.

Who?

Also, Stensaas wasnt too bad a LB IIRC.

Possibly harsh on Stensaas but as a big fan of Davie Robertson he was always going to struggle replacing him and ended up being stuck in middle of the two finest left backs i have seen in my time following Rangers

Robertson and Numan

Djordjic played for us briefly under McLeish and was terrible how he earns a living from game is beyond me.

Edited by laudrup11