No Bedoya???

No wants him to be a success more than me but his crossing if anything is getting worse and you can see it is effecting his game can anyone tell me if he is back out in the afternoon at Murray park working on this because it doesn't look like it. He gets into some great positions at times but 9 out of 10 the balls to long, behind the goal or hits the first man noticed that the ball he played in for Laff he hit from almost a standing position and not on the run and there I think is his problem.

I think we played well today, without the luck that gives us goals. We'll get these new guys in and even if 60% of them are any good, we're cruising to the title.
I think you must have been watching a different game from me I thought we were woeful and lacking totally any idea how to break down a defence. then Super Ally makes the magnificent game changing substitution of Jig in for Edu. Fantastic further substitution giving McKay about 6miutes to make a difference and build up confidence. I am trying to put faith in McCoist but to be honest I don't think he has got a scooby.

I think you must have been watching a different game from me I thought we were woeful and lacking totally any idea how to break down a defence. then Super Ally makes the magnificent game changing substitution of Jig in for Edu. Fantastic further substitution giving McKay about 6miutes to make a difference and build up confidence. I am trying to put faith in McCoist but to be honest I don't think he has got a scooby.

What a ridiculous comment!!.

Give the man a chance,he has had a good start in the SPL. Ok we are out of Europe,which is dissapointing,but it has happened to better managers than Ally. Judge him at the end of the season I say.

What a ridiculous comment!!.

Give the man a chance,he has had a good start in the SPL. Ok we are out of Europe,which is dissapointing,but it has happened to better managers than Ally. Judge him at the end of the season I say.

Just my opinion based on a disastrous pre-season, a disastrous European campaign and a team on the field that just seems to be void of ideas. Ally has totally no idea on how to change things and is just copying out of the Walter Smith book "tactics for dummies. At times his body language is of a lost soul. Thankfully United went down to 10 men otherwise we may have been in trouble.

Just my opinion based on a disastrous pre-season, a disastrous European campaign and a team on the field that just seems to be void of ideas. Ally has totally no idea on how to change things and is just copying out of the Walter Smith book "tactics for dummies. At times his body language is of a lost soul. Thankfully United went down to 10 men otherwise we may have been in trouble.

Agree the sending off changed the game but you take your breaks when you get them. Should have went in one up god knows how naisy missed his chance. Think we are playing some good stuff in spells during a game we just need to keep it going for a whole 90 mins here's hoping it's next Sunday

Dun Utd showed nothing against us, with the exception of a defelected shot with resulted in a series of 4 corners in which their man Kenneth came close with a header and a free kick which Davies lost just outside the area, which again resulted in a corner which again Kenneth had a near miss. corners where our big danger and the opposite is true of Wylde's contribution.

He has pace and admitedly, his crossing leaves alot to be desired, but his crosses result in quite a lot of corners. I belive he will get oon top of this, but it is hindered but some of the outright bleating and moaning of these forums about the lads ability. Probably he will have to leave Rangers to show his true qualities and I'm very disappointed that another youngster will be deriven out of our game due to inappropiate comments by the, or our fans.

Dun Utd showed nothing against us, with the exception of a defelected shot with resulted in a series of 4 corners in which their man Kenneth came close with a header and a free kick which Davies lost just outside the area, which again resulted in a corner which again Kenneth had a near miss. corners where our big danger and the opposite is true of Wylde's contribution.

He has pace and admitedly, his crossing leaves alot to be desired, but his crosses result in quite a lot of corners. I belive he will get oon top of this, but it is hindered but some of the outright bleating and moaning of these forums about the lads ability. Probably he will have to leave Rangers to show his true qualities and I'm very disappointed that another youngster will be deriven out of our game due to inappropiate comments by the, or our fans.

It's called having a thick skin, if he thinks he's good enough it shouldn't matter what anyone says about him, blowing smoke up his arse won't make him a better player if he's listening to the criticism he knows what he has to work hard on.

That's true GA, to some extent, but to give him nothing but abuse, I would just chuck it in if I were exposed to that type constant abuse. Espeacially if I were just learning my trade.

It may be also that you think of Ranger FC as some great power in the World stage and we can only attract the best and the greatest, to fit in with our glorious club. Well I'd say most of our glories were in the past and as the targets that failed to come to us during the summer may be proof of that fact that others don't quite see us as a force in world football.

I'd also say that the Malmo and Maribor games might lead to that conclusion also, so I don't find it fitting while we're in a new stage of rebuilding our worldwide reputation that we should be slagging off the ones that we are trying to develop. But it's true, everyone has an opinion, some have more realistic dreams and hopes than others, but you're surely entitled to yours, no question.

It may be also that you think of Ranger FC as some great power in the World stage and we can only attract the best and the greatest, to fit in with our glorious club. Well I'd say most of our glories were in the past and as the targets that failed to come to us during the summer may be proof of that fact that others don't quite see us as a force in world football.

Money and the glamour that money brings (large TV & sponsorship revenue streams) is the problem for us and teams in the SPL in general, but we did some interesting business in the summer considering how little was spent. How many other teams bought four internationals including two highly capped and experienced ones for next to nothing? All I'm saying is that very good players do indeed still see us as an attractive club to come and play for even although our league isn't too great.

You're entitled to your opinion the same as the rest of us.

However I fail to see what the pre-season has got to do with anything,tin hat on here!!. European football is nothing but a side show these days for Scottish teams with the obvious finance gained if quailfying for the group stages of the CL. The majority of that team '' void of ideas '' has won three titles in a row. If Ally is as successful as WS then he'll do ok. And finally,I don't think we may have been in trouble had DUTD not got a man sent off,we created far more chances than them and deserved to win the match and stay top of the SPL.

Of course,that is only my opinion.