No Bedoya???

Looking at the team for today...looks like Bedoya doesn't even make the bench????

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110910/laff-leads-the-line_2254024_2446529

Would like to have seen him in action.

:am:

:sw: :dg: :cb: :kb:

:sn: :sd: :me: :jmo: :gw:

:kl:

Bench: Alexander, McKay, McCulloch, Kerkar, Perry, Fleck, Healy.

Edited by Darthter

Why should McKay play from the start? We're all keen to see the back of Mculloch and Edu but this isn't fantasy football FFS. The boy just moved here, Ally's our manager, trust him. Put yourself in his shoes. Big away game. Do I throw the 4ft boy who had a good season in Australia in from kick off or do I wait and see how the 3 in a row champions get on first?

Why should McKay play from the start? We're all keen to see the back of Mculloch and Edu but this isn't fantasy football FFS. The boy just moved here, Ally's our manager, trust him. Put yourself in his shoes. Big away game. Do I throw the 4ft boy who had a good season in Australia in from kick off or do I wait and see how the 3 in a row champions get on first?

After the first ten bad crosses from boy wonder I would say yes.

And would say Aussie league about same level as SPL these days.

After the first ten bad crosses from boy wonder I would say yes.

And would say Aussie league about same level as SPL these days.

Who put the cross in that resulted in the goal???

We're talking about a youth here. No doubt the management team try to encourage him, but as a young man, he obviously is on the internet and reads all the negative piss spouted about him by the people that should be supporting him.