Late Jelavic payment?

Scots are notoriously stingy. But so greedy that they do not comply with written contracts? With 31 August, the Rangers Rapid Vienna should have transferred a lot of money for striker Nikica Jelavic, who was replaced in 2010 by Vienna-Hütteldorf to Glasgow. We hear from Glasgow, is the current rate at least 500,000 �.

The financial bottleneck of the Scottish championship record is easily explained: Since the spring of this year, the Rangers have to carry a debt burden of 33 million euros in back taxes. Hope came when the billionaire Craig has taken over the Whyte traditional club in May. But the road is rockier than expected, because Whyte refuses to accept the legacy.

Wondering about mortgage payments

Rapid has been informed by the Rangers over the changes - until the secretary had to leave all of the club. The Scots also promised to comply with all payments, however, the deadlines would move backwards. Rapid manager Werner Kuhn would not comment on that, "Because there are details in the contract is agreed and there was silence.."

On demand, some members wondered Rapid Trustees generally on the installment when Jelavic transfer. No mention of it would have been. Scottish parties agree that on the failure to further rate addition is planned for next year.

http://www.sportnet.at/de/rapidwien/102463245182/jelavic_rapid_wartet_auf_rangerskohle

It doesn't really but as I don't know a German translator I had to use Google to translate it.

Of course, if you can do better then please have a shot.

Not a pop at you mate, everybody very touchy this weekend.

Overall just another bad Rangers story getting boring now. And we've still all week to go till Sunday oh happy days.

Now the German/Austrian press are seeking an anti-hun aganda!!!

From what I've read, it looks like Veinna are moaning about the secondary part payment of Jelavic's contract. Although they're just having a moan, as we ourselves would if non-payment from another club was the problem, just wait until the Scottish/British press get a hold of it.

I have to say though, I did think Whyte has a wee bit more money than he appears to have. I can't make up my mind if all the cash he was meant to have had at his disposal, in order to pass all the financial tests, has just disappeared because we're out of Europe???

It says that Rapid will have to wait a bit longer than expected for the next part of their payment because of Rangers tax bill which they are putting at 33mill euro's. It says Rapid are being kept informed by Rangers and their manager will make no further comment as he won't discuss details of the contract.