Derek Grierson RIP

Very sad indeed.

It does however raise an interesting point though.

Normally when a player dies, there's a minutes silence at the following game for fans to show their respect.

As our next game is against septic, do we have to show our respect by clapping, or will they have to conform to our way and show their respect via silence?

Just seen the announcement that ex-player Derek Grierson has passed away....he was my Maths teacher @ Williamwood HS

That's the school I went to. Must have been before my time. My maths teacher was Mr L Donnelly.

Very sad indeed.

It does however raise an interesting point though.

Normally when a player dies, there's a minutes silence at the following game for fans to show their respect.

As our next game is against septic, do we have to show our respect by clapping, or will they have to conform to our way and show their respect via silence?

Sad news.

Take you missed Andy Muirheads article in scotzine I think it is, where he blamed us for making them look bad with having a minutes silence last year and if we do it again this year we should be taken to task.

A minutes silence is certainly what I thought would happen, but as GA has brought up, there seems to be a problem with the septic once again in their preferred manner of respect.

It will be interesting to see what method is chossen and if it is silence, the world can see them turning their backs and makes up it's own mind as to who knows how to show respect.