Where Is Everybody?

Started of at 5.30 am yesterday back on the shankill for 8.30 pm last night in bed pissed at 12 up this morning with a cheesy grin all over the face.What a day and what an absolute lesson we gave them scummy arseholes in the second half.Been a long time since I watched us give them a lesson like that.Second half performance by the the whole team was outstanding and well worth the hangover

I have a feeling we're going to win this league by a canter. I genuinely think that Celtic team will struggle after european matches and the pressure we will hopefully put them under if we play on a saturday and win. They are not used to playing in europe and I see that benefiting us greatly.

Started of at 5.30 am yesterday back on the shankill for 8.30 pm last night in bed pissed at 12 up this morning with a cheesy grin all over the face.What a day and what an absolute lesson we gave them scummy arseholes in the second half.Been a long time since I watched us give them a lesson like that.Second half performance by the the whole team was outstanding and well worth the hangover

Hats off to you guys who have a hell of a travel to do:notworthy:,but as you said it's worth it for games like yesterday:thup:

Still bouncing this morning, thought about going to track down a few of the more Rabid Scum. But could not be bothered seeking them out at their Rhat and flea infested nests. So rather sought out an easy target and disillusioned member of their sect, in our local butchers shop. Put my head round the door and asked him if he "had any tripe in today as his team had given me an taste for it yesterday" his reply was to say " I've got loads a pudding's for sale" hehehehe

I have a feeling we're going to win this league by a canter. I genuinely think that Celtic team will struggle after european matches and the pressure we will hopefully put them under if we play on a saturday and win. They are not used to playing in europe and I see that benefiting us greatly.

The tougher it gets for them and the more pressure we can put on them you will see their players dropping like flies as they are bottling bastards which has been proved time and time again with the end result being a massive timplosion and another title in the bag for the best team in Scotland

The BHEASTS last seven games:

Played: 7

Won: 2

Drawn: 1

Lost: 4

Goals scored: 7

Goals conceded: 10

Edited by ian1964

I agree with this mate I think they will struggle this term they won't be able to cope with playing in Europa then going to Tynecastle in a fortnight either if the right Hearts show up on day they will win and win convincingly imo,

The bheasts defence are there for taking everytime they step on park and hopefully now teams will have seen being direct and in their faces is best way to get results

Got drunk celebrating yesterday afternoon and evening then made Chinese Orange chicken later on last night before continuing to get even more drunk.

I'm struggling with a splitting head today. It feels like I've been hit by a bus or a 20-tonne truck. Might be a couple of hours before I can have a curer. 404.gif

Ah, the price of enjoying yourself Zappa. I'm sure there will be many sore heads this morning.

The win wasn't just a good result, it was the manner in which we toyed with the 'World Class Fooballers', which proves that lemon is a shit manager, no?

This playing in Europe on a Thursday is a strange one.

It only seems to affect a team from the East, heard it a few times on the TV yesterday.

If they moved South of the river, it's never mentioned