4-0 for Ajax but it really could have been 10-1 for Ajax if all 100% chances were taken. Feynoord have sold all their best players over the last 2 or 3 years and replaced them with, well yes, Crappy lower league players.

Just think that they had, Van Persie, Kuijt, Kalu,Buffel Taument even Sno and bought crap to replace them. The fans will be causing trouble there soon.

yeah i watched some of this game

i was switching between this and the utd-liverpool game

ajax played good but feynoord defence was shocking

and got to agree with you there fans will be causing trouble soon after all those top quality players left

but with most of those playersn they said they werent needed any more

I watched a bit of this too - how many games were on yesterday:) - and Feyenoord were really lucky that ended up as little - that sounds daft when it was four nil, but it should have been double figures.

How's Shota doing this year Pete? Still banging the goals in?

I watched a bit of this too - how many games were on yesterday:) - and Feyenoord were really lucky that ended up as little - that sounds daft when it was four nil, but it should have been double figures.

How's Shota doing this year Pete? Still banging the goals in?

Shota has scored 3 until now but Shota also plays a big part in holding the ball up for others to score. A bit what of le Guen would love really.:sigh:

http://www.v-bal.nl/topscore.php

Just think that they had, Van Persie, Kuijt, Kalu,Buffel Taument even Sno and bought crap to replace them.

Sounds like the Rangers story.... we had Albertz, Gio, Tugay, De Boer, Kanchelskis.... and replaced them with, well, you know... lol.

Sounds like the Rangers story.... we had Albertz, Gio, Tugay, De Boer, Kanchelskis.... and replaced them with, well, you know... lol.

Sounds even more like it when you hear that they are in terrible financial problems,seemingly only a few business men are keeping them going. Who do they owe a large amount of money to? Yes the chairman Jorien van Herrik, who was lending them money at 12% interest. Seems not only Murray is out to fill his own pocket at the cost of a club.