F*ck the SNP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-15092249

I know this is more to do with the justice system than the Police and the SNP but....these kind of scumbags are playing the system like a fruit machine and are roaming the streets committing serious crimes while groups of fans paying big bucks to be entertained and support their team are persecuted and criminalised. Maybe a Justice Committee should be set up to examine how flimsy and weak the system is in dealing with actual crimes?

Just because there's people on here, and in the wider Rangers support don't like the SNP, it doesn't mean they're right to think that these laws are solely against Rangers fans. There's been a dawn raid in Edinburgh this morning with several football fans arrested due to trouble at a pre-season friendly between Hibs and Sunderland.

Sectarian abuse was mentioned on the radio as one of the offences. I also agree that the proposed law is unclear and far from perfect, but can you imagine what might have happened if the labour party was in charge?

Also, the government did NOT enter the debate until asked to do so, by the police I think, but they certainly didn't come to us.

I wouldn't take the SNP thing as a political statement - the chant/banners were more anti-government and given all parties are involved in approving the legislation, then the protest was more accurately aimed at the Scottish Government as opposed to one person/party.

There was no sectarian abuse last night. None.

And no arrests that I'm aware of.

I didn't mention anything about sectarian abuse, in regard to last nights match, just the arrests in Edinburgh this morning.

No matter how much sweeteners you'd like to add to the words used, the SNP are the targets here, something they didn't ask for.

Maybe it's just the unfortunate title of this thread, and some posts, that makes me think it's anti-SNP.

I didn't mention anything about sectarian abuse, in regard to last nights match, just the arrests in Edinburgh this morning.

No matter how much sweeteners you'd like to add to the words used, the SNP are the targets here, something they didn't ask for.

Maybe it's just the unfortunate title of this thread, and some posts, that makes me think it's anti-SNP.

The SNP are the ones who are pushing the bill. They are the ones who got in a tizzy following the game against Celtic last season and tried to push through the ridiculous bill. They are the party in power while people are being penalised before they have been tried.

I'd disagree with Frankie in that it must be aimed at them specifically as they are the party in government and they are the ones responsible for the current mess.

As for the title of the thread, it was just was chanted for the first 11 minutes of the game.

Don't get wrong, of course the SNP should be criticised specifically but the point I'm trying to make is that, they're not alone in their poor management of the whole issue which is why people shouldn't get annoyed at their party of choice being singled out.

Fair-do's then, everybody has their opinion and one of mine is that politics should remain out of football, unless you're a club instigated for that very purpose, and we all know who I mean here.

All I will say, regarding politics, thankfully it wasn't the labour party in charge when this happened.