F*ck the SNP

People ALWAYS seem to believe everything that's spouted from FF because it comes from a supposed Rangers fan/fans.

"We grabbed the guy away from them". If true they should be getting charged with attempt rescue, however, I wouldn't believe anything that's typed on FF and I doubt whether anyone actually grabbed anyone away from the police.

Little General, what would you say is "heavy handed"? Bear in mind there would've been a thousand (approx) fans sitting/standing in the area where the police went in. I doubt that there were a combined total of 1000 police and stewards at the game.

I'll reserve judgement until I know what actually happened. Forgive me if I don't believe the posters on FF.

People ALWAYS seem to believe everything that's spouted from FF because it comes from a supposed Rangers fan/fans.

"We grabbed the guy away from them". If true they should be getting charged with attempt rescue, however, I wouldn't believe anything that's typed on FF and I doubt whether anyone actually grabbed anyone away from the police.

Little General, what would you say is "heavy handed"? Bear in mind there would've been a thousand (approx) fans sitting/standing in the area where the police went in. I doubt that there were a combined total of 1000 police and stewards at the game.

I'll reserve judgement until I know what actually happened. Forgive me if I don't believe the posters on FF.

Regardless of the reason the stewards and police had for going in,what is undeniable was the heavy handedness of the stewards & police,totally uncalled for,and when you witness 30-40 fans walking out in protest,and the Rangers fans in the other sections joining in with booing then you have to think they did it for a reason?.

Regardless of the reason the stewards and police had for going in,what is undeniable was the heavy handedness of the stewards & police,totally uncalled for,and when you witness 30-40 fans walking out in protest,and the Rangers fans in the other sections joining in with booing then you have to think they did it for a reason?.

I think the Rangers fans in other sections were coming together as one and uniting but did they know what was going on? Of course fans will stick up for each other inside a football ground, it's only natural.

I wonder if the fans were a bit heavy handed with the fat steward who had the problem before it kicked off?

I'm not defending anyone here. As I said in my earlier post, I'll reserve judgement until I know what happened. Mind you, who do you believe? The media? The fans in the section? There's two sides to every story.

Supposed Rangers fans? Hmmm. I am one who claimed that they were heavy handed earlier in this thread. Feel free not to believe me or to question whether I'm a fan.

I had not realised that the police were allowed to man-handle innocent people but I guess it can be justified just because there is a lot of people in the TBO/UB section. :rolleyes:

I think the Rangers fans in other sections were coming together as one and uniting but did they know what was going on? Of course fans will stick up for each other inside a football ground, it's only natural.

I wonder if the fans were a bit heavy handed with the fat steward who had the problem before it kicked off?

I'm not defending anyone here. As I said in my earlier post, I'll reserve judgement until I know what happened. Mind you, who do you believe? The media? The fans in the section? There's two sides to every story.

I believe what I saw,overly agressive stewarding,I was about 6-7 rows back and I saw the fat steward barging in pushing fans out of the way.But I agree I don't know why he was going in.

Supposed Rangers fans? Hmmm. I am one who claimed that they were heavy handed earlier in this thread. Feel free not to believe me or to question whether I'm a fan.

I'm not doubting you but am doubting the people who are jumping on the bandwagon to sound 'cool'. FF is full of them!

I had not realised that the police were allowed to man-handle innocent people but I guess it can be justified just because there is a lot of people in the TBO/UB section. :rolleyes:

Police are allowed to man-handle innocent people as long as it can be justified. Unfortunately for yourself and the others in that section, you won't find out how they justified it. You read Ians copy and paste job from FF? The fan saying that the section did the bouncy round the police and attempted to rescue a fellow fan from police custody? I can understand why the police became slightly heavy handed if that FF poster is telling the truth.

Out of interest, was anyone to blame in the Rangers end?

Edited by Gazza_8

I believe what I saw,overly agressive stewarding,I was about 6-7 rows back and I saw the fat steward barging in pushing fans out of the way.But I agree I don't know why he was going in.

Again, like Bluedell, I'm not doubting yourself but people blame others to quickly without fully knowing what actually went on.

Anyway, bedtime for me. I had a chunt of a shift working in the TBO section tonight. ;)

Edited by Gazza_8

The way it's panning out, things will only get worse.

Young lads are going to be criminalised for what in the past would have been a kick up the arse.

People can see it is grossly unfair and an over-reaction, which could result in a serious disturbance.