one thing i noticed yesterday was the spirit in the rangers team ...superb and watching barry and nacho at the goal and at FT makes me laugh at the scottish press..

"le guen offerd to quit" ewan cameron. RR

"barry stormed the managers office" jambo tosser RR (again)

"feeling is low in the rangers team" some fhanny in the record

Is it me or do the scottish press shof favor to the "GREEN" side of glasgow? .....no need to answer that just read britney, keith "the record" jackson.. etc

Or listen the the Real radio phone in...

Del.

aye, the spirit and determination was first class yesterday. nacho took being left on the bench well, and came on and proved his worth. great stuff!

i think there is a subtle and creeping spirit building in the rangers side. pressure can either break you, or build a seige mentality. i hope its done the latter, and plg is quite happy to play the figure his players have to prove wrong. he's firmly the boss.

if we could just sort out the defense...

Spot on del...

It's interesting to compare the media coverage of last season and this. IMO, it's quite simple:

The media didn't want Eck to leave because they knew his limitatations.

This time, they want PLG to go because they know his capabilities.

The media didn't want Eck to leave because they knew his limitatations.

This time, they want PLG to go because they know his capabilities.

i think this is a good point. when plg has played the 433 favoured, at times, by mcleish, you can see the stark contrast. without disrespecting big eck, with whom we ground out results, with plg we've seen, at times, a free flowing, fluid, movement filled version of the 4-3-3 that even i wont complain about.

we just need consistancy.

I emailed that tosser Cameron on this very point....

He knows nothing...never has..never will...a no mark of a journalist !!

The team have won 4 out of their last 5 games...Improvement is slow but steady,we also have other players scoring,so Boyd is not relied upon as much.

Get the defence sorted and I am sure we will continue to pick up..whether it will be enough to win the league,well that is another matter altogether!!

Lets back PLG and the team and see how the season progress`s!!

:thup:

ps...FCUK THE MHEDIA

David Edgar is going to be on RR this week (possibly tonight) as a studio guest.

I'm sure he'll raise that very subject... ;)

I also hope he brings up all the pish that Ewank has been spouting about Le Guen all season...

I hope David comes out and backs the manager and also states the fans realise this is going to be a bumpy ride and we all know a few knocks along the way is expected...

David Edgar is going to be on RR this week (possibly tonight) as a studio guest.

I'm sure he'll raise that very subject... ;)

I wouldn't give that shower of shite on RR the time of day.

Nobbled by the filth,they went into capitulation mode immediately and shut up shop in being an even handed station.

Camerons a weasel.

I wouldn't give that shower of shite on RR the time of day.

Nobbled by the filth,they went into capitulation mode immediately and shut up shop in being an even handed station.

Camerons a weasel.

Thats some first post mate! :D