I'd like to know how the content on page 3 is proven lies.

"It was difficult throughout my career - there was monkey-chanting and booing, and I was the unfortunate victim of having a banana thrown at me. Actually, it’s one of my funniest stories," he said of that unsavoury incident, which happened in a game between Pisa and AS Roma in the Italian capital.

"I remember I was having a terrible time in the match, and somebody threw a banana which hit my leg. I actually picked up the banana, peeled back the skin and ate it, then threw it back at the offender.

"I remember talking to journalists afterwards, and they said: ‘Paul, why did you do that?’ I told them I was having a bad time, I had a much-improved second half and that was because of the nutritional value from the banana."

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/european/elliott_s_dream_is_to_boot_out_the_racists_1_625976