Exclusive: Whyte talks to STV at 6pm

Another thing I'm curious about,the documents that were produced on the documentary,are they private documents that have been leaked??

Nah, I think most are publicly available.

Other than the PI stuff which seems to have been provided to Daly via the people who instructed it.

I've not managed to hear it either as the sound on my laptop is kaput, so I've had to content myself with reading what's what.

Here's what CW told the Herald and it does look as though he's not keen on an appeal.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/whyte-vows-legal-action-as-battle-with-bbc-escalates-1.1130527

Another thing that annoys me about all this is the title. If they had called it Craig Whyte: The Inside Story, fair enough as most of what they're talking about is indeed about Whyte's past. I suppose they had to add Rangers to the title to grab folks attention. Poor, sensationalist journalism in my opinion.

That's the way I took it,I think he was meaning he just wanted it all cleared up,hence he said he may not appeal it

Which "might" suggest that he "might" view administration is "probably" the next best option "should" the case go against us.

@ Dutchy ... you mean it's kaputt? ;)

Which "might" suggest that he "might" view administration is "probably" the next best option "should" the case go against us.

Possibly,but did he not also say that he will do everything possible for this not to happen as that is not what he wants?

Actually, trying to learn Dutch I should have said Kapot, but either way, the thing's fecked lol

What happened to Part Two scheduled for tonight ?

Did STV take umbrage at Whyte doing them up like a kipper?

Why did, " I have nothing to hide" turn down an invitation for an interview today from STV?

Missed the news at 6pm tonight, I presume part 2 didn't get shown then? All I could find on the STV website was a 45 second clip with Whyte admitting they had made mistakes in the transfer market, that they'd do better next time round; and that they had a business plan which involved some significant cost savings to be made.

Missed the news at 6pm tonight, I presume part 2 didn't get shown then? All I could find on the STV website was a 45 second clip with Whyte admitting they had made mistakes in the transfer market, that they'd do better next time round; and that they had a business plan which involved some significant cost savings to be made.

Yes it wasn't shown despite being advertised last night.

Maybe they feel severely pissed off.

Yes it wasn't shown despite being advertised last night.

Maybe they feel severely pissed off.

That's one possible explanation. Whyte may be under advice from Messrs Carter-Fuck (sic Private Eye) to make as little comment as possible so as not to hinder any legal action. I am sure there are a number of other explanations that could cover it too.