Kiddyfiddlerstreet Rangers v Hertz

These fuckers are waiting in hope of us going into admin to even get a remote sniff of the league! Could someone tell me when these so called ten points affect us please :)

If its this season then we get 10 point deduction straight away. If its in the summer then we start the season -10. As far as I know.

These fuckers are waiting in hope of us going into admin to even get a remote sniff of the league! Could someone tell me when these so called ten points affect us please :)

need to go into administration 1st....lets not jump the gun!!!

I still find it difficult to believe we'll lose the case. Top lawyers at the time were pretty damn sure it was a legal tax avoidance scheme; the loophole has supposedly been closed since but it doesn't seem legal or constitutional to retrospectively punish a company for something that was dubious but legal at the time.

The only thing I can seem them getting Rangers on is a technicality where the overseas trusts weren't done 100% correctly.

However, I think the lesson is to keep everything on the straight and narrow when it comes to tax.

The punitive charges also seem incredibly harsh when you don't know you're doing anything wrong. Perhaps instead of just a tax rebate we should get punitive damages when the inland revenue get it wrong...

do you think last years shameful actions will get mentioned along with their "generous" donation this year - obviously not!!!!

If it was Rangers there would definitely be a line or two in any report linking back to a previous season's misdemeanour. Quite why they dont do this too for Celtic I dont know.