The Bears are having a party!

Sadly predictable stuff from Calscot.

I'm glad it's predictable, that means I'm consistent on moral matters. Not everyone may agree with me but at least they can see where I'm coming from.

Great who you take the chance to bash the rangers fans at every opportunity.

Yeah, just make up stuff and get angry about it... :rolleyes: I don't bash Rangers fans, I criiticise people who I think are acting less than morally - most of the time that is Celtic fans but why should Rangers be exempt from criticism for not acting like decent human beings? If you feel that way, I think I might just be repeatedly hitting a nerve, which probably says something about what kind of person you are.

Of course as usual I will be the ignorant one who can't spell and should go back to school.

Look, you use your dyslexia like a guy with glasses who starts a fight for no reason and then says, "You can't hit a guy with glasses." It's a pathetic attitude - use a spelling and grammar checker like everyone else and get over it.

As for your ignorance, anyone can improve their knowledge if they actually make the effort; however, many people think they don't need to and it usually shows...

You need to calm down and actually listen to the meaning of what people are saying. Try debating your point rather than just going off on one.

I'm glad it's predictable, that means I'm consistent on moral matters. Not everyone may agree with me but at least they can see where I'm coming from.

Yeah, just make up stuff and get angry about it... :rolleyes: I don't bash Rangers fans, I criiticise people who I think are acting less than morally - most of the time that is Celtic fans but why should Rangers be exempt from criticism for not acting like decent human beings? If you feel that way, I think I might just be repeatedly hitting a nerve, which probably says something about what kind of person you are.

Look, you use your dyslexia like a guy with glasses who starts a fight for no reason and then says, "You can't hit a guy with glasses." It's a pathetic attitude - use a spelling and grammar checker like everyone else and get over it.

As for your ignorance, anyone can improve their knowledge if they actually make the effort; however, many people think they don't need to and it usually shows...

You need to calm down and actually listen to the meaning of what people are saying. Try debating your point rather than just going off on one.

Like I said verbal diarrhoea, again you tackle the man instead of the point. It's you who is coming across as the angry man I just asked a simple question why do you feel the need to have a go at the poster all the time.

I have raised my dyslexia once on this forum when again you chose to make the debate personal, its you that keeps bringing it up, you really do come across as a bit of a bully mate.

For your info I don't wear glasses, and when I pick a fight you will know about it. Your starting to sound very much the Keyboard warrior mate which doesn't paint you in a very good light.

Your turn am sure it's coming.:sigh:

Like I said verbal diarrhoea, again you tackle the man instead of the point. It's you who is coming across as the angry man I just asked a simple question why do you feel the need to have a go at the poster all the time.

I have raised my dyslexia once on this forum when again you chose to make the debate personal, its you that keeps bringing it up, you really do come across as a bit of a bully mate.

For your info I don't wear glasses, and when I pick a fight you will know about it. Your starting to sound very much the Keyboard warrior mate which doesn't paint you in a very good light.

Your turn am sure it's coming.:sigh:

Sorry but this is a such a strange reply that has so much irony in it, it could keep your shirts pressed for years. It bares absolutely no logical relationship to what I posted.

You seem to just want to make up something to fight about because you didn't like my post and you're still bearing a grudge because I once said that no punctuation in your post made it very hard to read.

Your paradigm of our communications is so far out, I can't see how we can converse with you unless I enter some alternate reality. I like a debate but I'm not into mere thumbing noses at people for the sake of it.

I won't be engaging with you in future, you just don't make any sense.

This really isnt that difficult to understand.

We as fans, cant on the one hand call Aberdeen fans the scum of the earth for glorifying Durrant's injury. We cant call the Tims the scum of the earth for glorifying the Ibrox disasters.

And at the same time make the excuse that our fans singing about peadophilia is "just a laugh". We rip the piss out of Celtic fans for them suggesting it is "just the craic" and then we are trying to make the very same excuse when our own do it.

Whatever way you look at this, by singing this type of stuff we become hypocrites.

How can you take the moral high ground when you are singing about paedophilia - when will we understand that this goes FAR beyond "a laugh" for those poor families who have a loved one who was abused. Those things affect people for LIFE, just the same as lost loved ones did in the Ibrox disasters.

We cant have it both ways. We either take the moral high ground and stick to it - or we descend into the same pit as the Sheep and Tims. I know which one I would prefer... and I have never enjoyed the company of the sheep.

Moral high ground for me.

Much as though this quite obviously is "just a laugh" for those singing it, it is ill-conceived, with ZERO thought for the consequences of the families who suffered, and just as importantly paints us as a support in a very, very poor light.

I am sure that we could adjust the words to take the piss out of the Tims but with something which is a whole lot less raw, less emotive and still has the desired effect of annoying them.

The point I'm try to make Craig is its every mans right to say what he likes, even if what he says makes your blood boil. If the other side say something I don't like I call them scum and shout something straight back, it's the way it's always been and it shouldn't be changed. I never went crying to the establishment because my team was getting beat, and that is the real reason we are in this mess.

If Peado Fc had been winning for the last 3 years this would never have been an issue and we all know it or at least we should.

There should be somebody standing outside of the peadodome 24hrs a day reminding that shower what they let happen under their watch. Not only did they hide the fact but they let it continue after they found out about it that for me is beyond criminal. If I had a relation abused by that shower I would be screaming about it to ever person who would listen until the day I die. That includes the morally bankrupt RC Church.

Sorry but this is a such a strange reply that has so much irony in it, it could keep your shirts pressed for years. It bares absolutely no logical relationship to what I posted.

You seem to just want to make up something to fight about because you didn't like my post and you're still bearing a grudge because I once said that no punctuation in your post made it very hard to read.

Your paradigm of our communications is so far out, I can't see how we can converse with you unless I enter some alternate reality. I like a debate but I'm not into mere thumbing noses at people for the sake of it.

I won't be engaging with you in future, you just don't make any sense.

You don't like a debate mate you like to talk down to people a very big difference. And you didn't just simply pull me up for bad punctuation you implied I was thick and should get back to school.

I really thought I had left the so called intellectually superior twats behind in high school sadly I was wrong.

For once I agree, i will avoid you in this forum I mean who can I compete with such a huge intellect as yourself with such a massive brain. It's a wonder you manage to get your head so far up your own arse.

Edited by GovanAllan

The point I'm try to make Craig is its every mans right to say what he likes, even if what he says makes your blood boil. If the other side say something I don't like I call them scum and shout something straight back, it's the way it's always been and it shouldn't be changed. I never went crying to the establishment because my team was getting beat, and that is the real reason we are in this mess.

If Peado Fc had been winning for the last 3 years this would never have been an issue and we all know it or at least we should.

There should be somebody standing outside of the peadodome 24hrs a day reminding that shower what they let happen under their watch. Not only did they hide the fact but they let it continue after they found out about it that for me is beyond criminal. If I had a relation abused by that shower I would be screaming about it to ever person who would listen until the day I die. That includes the morally bankrupt RC Church.

I understand what you are saying, but I dont agree. Sorry, but it is not every man's right to say what he likes. If someone says to me that I am a crook or a thief I could very well lose my livelihood. And if that is a false accusation then nobody should be allowed to say it. I may be taking your "say what you like" mantra to an extreme, but I dont think people CAN say what they like.

What happened at Celtic was appalling. But do you really think that Rangers fans singing about it is "reminding them" ? I actually think it is more likely to remind the victims. Everyone KNOWS what happened, it has been through the court system has it not ? So why the need to continue to sing about it ?

It is incredibly distasteful whether you believe in free speech or not. God forbid if your son was a victim of it would you want to be reminded of it through a set of football fans who are, contrary to what you suggest, not highlighting it out of some moral obligation but merely point scoring against the other team ?

I think it has no place inside a football ground, just like I dont think BJK had any place, just as singing about Durrant's injury didnt have a place nor glorifying the Ibrox disasters.