You really do have to wonder what makes these scum so obsessed with us. I couldn't give a monkeys what goes on at the peadodome from day to day. Now I know that we are the world record holding league champs and they must be very jealous but surely it's more than that.

it deflects attention away from them...plain & simple.

Back page of the Record today....majority of the page is about the the Gers & the SPL medals - only a wee bit about them dropping points. In a footballing sense, I would have thought that the Bhoys dropping 12 points behind the leaders, and 3 pts behind 2nd place was fairly major news!!!

it deflects attention away from them...plain & simple.

Back page of the Record today....majority of the page is about the the Gers & the SPL medals - only a wee bit about them dropping points. In a footballing sense, I would have thought that the Bhoys dropping 12 points behind the leaders, and 3 pts behind 2nd place was fairly major news!!!

In any other universe on any other planet.:smile:

It's in their upbringing, they are told they are oppressed and marginalised from day one and their whole "culture" is based on that apparent fact. I have no doubt that there was a time when that might be true but not in my lifetime (I'm 34)...they have cottoned on to the fact that playing the oppressed minority can bring its own rewards after all who is going to decide when it changes from defending their tradition to attacking another?

article of the year mate! If i knew who you were id buy you a crate of jack daniels!

Haha. Perhaps I'll start including my address in future articles. Although judging by some comment from the dark side I suspect JD is not all that I would be sent!

Haha. Perhaps I'll start including my address in future articles. Although judging by some comment from the dark side I suspect JD is not all that I would be sent!

Would one care for a molotov cocktail chaser to go with that JD & Coke ? :D