LEGGAT - CELTIC PLAN TO CASH IN IF RANGERS GO BUST - Exclusive

This exclusive from Leggo is surely complete and utter nonsense. It wouldn't surprise me if Celtic try to stick a knife in our back... AGAIN, but this nonsense about an immediate 25 point deduction is just that; nonsense. There's no precedent for such a penalty and the SFA couldn't possibly allow it. A 25 point deduction is what a Scottish club will receive if it enters administration for a SECOND time, as per what happened to Dundee FC last year.

Hmmm. Leggo indulging in some Phil Mc3names style "a well placed source" says, type speculation. Whether there is any truth to it is anyones guess.

Just what I was thinking when I read that his info comes from a mole within septic park!!!

Must be really reliable that.

There's another day in court next week, then I read the final decision will be announced about March next year???

March? So that is why the tims are so frightened. If things keep going as they have been we can lose 25 points and still win the league. I wonder what big name they will sign this year to try and catch us? We have had Bellamy, Roy Kean,Robbie kean and Freddie Ljungberg. Maybe they will try for Ronaldinho or Messi this year.:smile:

According to the SPL boss....a penalty of 10 points, and only 10 point would be incurred. There is no precedent of any further punishment and the SFL has different procedures & rules surrounding Administration.

Neil Doncaster repeated this several times during the week while taking part in the Real Radio Football Forum.

That doesn't mean that Liewell won't TRY to pursue further points punishment.