Thomas Bendikson Deal Close

From the ET

Meanwhile, Thomas Bendiksen is in talks with Tromso over a move.

The 22-year-old has been offered a new deal to extend his stay in Glasgow but could return home to Norway.

Bendiksen said: â??Rangers have offered me an extension of two-and-a-half years from January 1.

â??Iâ??m considering that and my agent and the club are continuing to talk. I will consider all the options I have before making a decision.

Can see him going to Tromsø, 22 is when you should really be established in a team even though he has had injuries plus being behind a slow McCulloch and Edu (but who has improved lately). Underperforming Davis you could argue and we have a whole host of midfielders but yeah...

Same for McMillian 23 and hardly played and behind Broadfoot and Whittaker time to move on for him even though he was decent against Motherwell.

Same for McMillian 23 and hardly played and behind Broadfoot and Whittaker time to move on for him even though he was decent against Motherwell.

I'd rather Broadfoot moved on than McMillan tbh.