Are you joking or serious? :D

I was being serious although I think I know why I got the message box appear saying 'unknown error'. I was using my phone last night as I was at work and when I hit ''Agree with this post' nothing happened so I clicked it again. I think my phone was just playing catch-up and you obviously can't agree with the same post twice which meant I was getting the 'unknown error' message.

Got to say though, I don't really like the new agree/disagree buttons.

If anyone else would rather not have this feature available to them, please say so and I'll remove it for you... :)

I like the feature, and without wanting to gang up on you I agree with the others that the format could use some improvement.

If I'm being honest, I think we should just go back to the old style - the thanks/groans buttons were subtle, but the names of those thanking/groaning weren't. And that's probably the best way.

If the wording of how to thank/agree/disagree is up for debate, you could always throw it open to the board to see how we want to word them?

I thought this thread had become the medium to debate the wording of the buttons?

I like the idea of thanks/agree.

I also like the idea of no negative buttons because some people click the negative button but don't always leave a reason. This can result in the OP being pissed off.

I did like the old system, but sometimes it was limited in its uses. I would always thank someone for their article. But if I agree'd with someones post I'd have to thank them, basically for their opinion.

I don't see the point in highlighting these incidents. No one is saying that other players don't dive. The fans, the club and Aluko have no one to blame but Aluko himself. Send the links to the SFA instead.

What I don't agree with is how the SFA intended in giving Aluko a 2 game ban but gave O'Connor a 1 game ban? All incidents should carry the same punishment.

Ok, these new buttons are daft. I don't know whether to 'like' or 'thank' this post. What the hell is the difference?!

I thought this thread had become the medium to debate the wording of the buttons?

I like the idea of thanks/agree.

I also like the idea of no negative buttons because some people click the negative button but don't always leave a reason. This can result in the OP being pissed off.

I did like the old system, but sometimes it was limited in its uses. I would always thank someone for their article. But if I agree'd with someones post I'd have to thank them, basically for their opinion.

Like thanks (as it currently stands) is completely daft because if you liked/agreed/admired someone's post you do not know which one to press.

I don't know how I feel about no negative buttons - it annoys me on Facebook that you can't dislike a post, I think being able to say 'dislike' (not that I use it a huge amount) is a symbolically strong way of expressing how you feel about a post.

You yourself have used it on me a few times in a completely sensible manner and I didn't take offence - and vice versa - but I do agree that it can be sometimes irritating if someone presses it but doesn't explain why. Maybe it can be coded that if you press 'no thanks' or whatever the button is called you have to give a reason why?

Guest superrcooper7
Like thanks (as it currently stands) is completely daft because if you liked/agreed/admired someone's post you do not know which one to press.

I don't know how I feel about no negative buttons - it annoys me on Facebook that you can't dislike a post, I think being able to say 'dislike' (not that I use it a huge amount) is a symbolically strong way of expressing how you feel about a post.

You yourself have used it on me a few times in a completely sensible manner and I didn't take offence - and vice versa - but I do agree that it can be sometimes irritating if someone presses it but doesn't explain why. Maybe it can be coded that if you press 'no thanks' or whatever the button is called you have to give a reason why?

That's the bit that really annoyed me but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it being new to the site. As far as I'm aware there still isn't a reason to why it was disliked, even though it led to further pages of debate on the subject with both views being aired.

Aye Danny, a reason for disliking box (perhaps like the one we get when we edit a post after publishing) could be an ideal solution, if possible.

I have used both thanks/like but there have been a few times I've been confused which to use.

It is a work in progress & I appreciate that Frankie is willing to change it to accomodate us.