Last Chance to Complete the Supporters Direct Scotland Survey

The survery comes across as having an agenda.

A question on league size but there is only a follow-up question on increasing the size.

A question on sharing TV revenue but only follow-up questions on sharing the revenue more equally.

Done BH hope it makes a difference.

Any of you want to share your innovative ideas would make for a great thread?

I think there is a real need to get a good reserve league started again. I know the clubs claim they can't afford it but they seem to be playing plenty of bounce games.

If the travel costs are the problem make the leagues regional and across all the leagues so you would have North, South, East, and West the winners of the four leagues coming together for a sort of grand final playoff at the end of the season to see who is the champion.

I also don't agree with the question about the team you support.

Should not come into it.

I think it is relevant. OF fans make up around 50% of fans who attend senior football, and if the survey response from them is minimal then it is not representative of the people who attend games.

I think it is relevant. OF fans make up around 50% of fans who attend senior football, and if the survey response from them is minimal then it is not representative of the people who attend games.

The flip side of that, is that it shows that it's not only the OF fans who are responding to the survey and that a complete cross section of info has been obtained.