Jackie McNamara backs Kyle Hutton to be Rangers success

I am slowly(not definite yet) thinking we should possiblyeee\maybeeee let Kyle Barton return to Arsenal in January. To be honest He is never going to oust Boca orGoian and I think we have enough defensive cover with Perry Whittaker Papac all able to play centre-half and I don't really see kyle as the midfield player we hoped he may be. I think Ness and Hutton are better. As I say I am still undecided but starting to lean that way.

I am slowly(not definite yet) thinking we should possiblyeee\maybeeee let Kyle Barton return to Arsenal in January. To be honest He is never going to oust Boca orGoian and I think we have enough defensive cover with Perry Whittaker Papac all able to play centre-half and I don't really see kyle as the midfield player we hoped he may be. I think Ness and Hutton are better. As I say I am still undecided but starting to lean that way.

Hutton + Bartley = Barton :grin:

As was seen today he is a complete waste of space in midfield; the difference when Bendicksen came on was 200%. As you say he is not going to oust B&G so at best is a reserve C/H. Arsenal will not allow us to keep him if he is not playing, which is one of the reasons he started today, I'm sure. Why else play three defensive midfield players?

I am equally sure that the only reason we took him again was because we didn't have cover at the time.

So best to send him back.

Decent player, decent back up. But if he isnt playing and we have cover then, as you say, probably best to just send him back - especially if Hutton comes back as he is more of a natural CM.

Hutton + Bartley = Barton :grin:

As was seen today he is a complete waste of space in midfield; the difference when Bendicksen came on was 200%. As you say he is not going to oust B&G so at best is a reserve C/H. Arsenal will not allow us to keep him if he is not playing, which is one of the reasons he started today, I'm sure. Why else play three defensive midfield players?

I am equally sure that the only reason we took him again was because we didn't have cover at the time.

So best to send him back.

I told you my memory was bad I can't even remember a name after 7 hours.:oops:

The fact that Arsenal won't except that he is a reserve was also part of my thinking. Maybe we can ask for van Persie in exchange.:D

That Bartley was meant to be suffering from a chest infection and I was surprised to see him start the game. I thought surely Bendickson, or even McKay/Fleck would have been before him?

That Bartley was meant to be suffering from a chest infection and I was surprised to see him start the game. I thought surely Bendickson, or even McKay/Fleck would have been before him?

He made a startling recovery and reported to training at lunchtime yesterday.... :whistling: