I really hope they get relegated in my lifetime and all the better if it's this season. They aren't the same threat they used to be to us on one off games but any promoted other team won't lie down to Celtic like they've done for the last few years. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Would love Aberdeen to get relegated.

Can't agree with you on that Craig, I enjoy my trips to Aberdeen, especially when I get First Class on the cheap when the Premier Club 55 is running; I have missed the second game when they can't make the top 6. I would love to have Aberdeen, Inverness (best trip in Scotland) AND Ross County and away with Dunfermline.

Can't agree with you on that Craig, I enjoy my trips to Aberdeen, especially when I get First Class on the cheap when the Premier Club 55 is running; I have missed the second game when they can't make the top 6. I would love to have Aberdeen, Inverness (best trip in Scotland) AND Ross County and away with Dunfermline.

I cant travel so dont get that experience BH. I dislike the venom they show towards us, especially as much of it emanates from an incident when one of our players was the VICTIM. I am biased too as I idolised Durrant :D

I appreciate not all would agree with me though.

Who WOULD you prefer to get relegated ?

Edited by craig

Dunfermline, sorry if that wasn't clear or St Mirren or how about Dundee Utd bit fed up with them and the restricted views at Tannadice.

Sorry Sir, only now realise you meant get rid of Dunfermline rather than away to Dunfermline being a good away trip....

Dunfermline, sorry if that wasn't clear or St Mirren or how about Dundee Utd bit fed up with them and the restricted views at Tannadice.

St Mirren for me. If Dundee could get back into the SPL the return of the Dundee derby matches would be good for both of the Dundee clubs and more attractive fixtures for selling the TV rights.