1-0 to Celtic so far.

50/50 whether I want them to qualify or not. Them going out would be great but if they went through it would mean playing after us on a Sunday but it would also mean we'd need to listen at how great they are beating an Italian team in Italy. Plenty of time to go though.

Hmmmm, think I want them to go through.

I usually want all Scottish teams to do well, but I was hoping they got pumped tonight.

I took some tramadol & fell asleep woke up & saw they were losing 4-0 and was lovin' it.

Then I remembered it wasn't televised, dunno if it was the tramadol or I was still dreaming.. but I was watchin the Shamrock Rovers v Tottenham game. I was gutted.

Have a listen to TLB,heard this before?,fucking twat of a man,get over it yer oot again!,new record again for the BHEASTS as they become the first team ever to get papped out of the same European competition twice in the same season ,and I think 1 away win in 33 games in Europe?:giruy:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16081808.stm

Edited by ian1964

The Hoops' small band of travelling supporters had been in good voice before the kick-off but in the week that they had been fined £12,700 by UEFA for fans reportedly "illicit chanting" in a previous Europa League fixture against Rennes at Parkhead, it perhaps was not the best time to unfurl a banner which was derogatory in its sentiments towards European football's governing body.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/288151-celtic-bow-out-of-europe-with-1-1-draw/

I know this won't be a popular view but looking at the wider picture, they collected 7 points for the European coefficient this season, which is 6 more than we did. Without them we would be 41st equal with Lithuania, and well below Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan this season. They only lost two of their group games, what time our conquerors the amateurs from Maribor and the friendly but equally hopeless Malmo managed two draws between them in their groups.

Scotland are now ranked 18th in Europe behind such top footballing nations as Austria, Cyprus and Israel and could conceivably fall further as the Czech Republic, Poland and Romania below us all have teams still in Europe. 18th gives us one place in Q2 of the CL in 2013/14 and three in the EL with the Cup winners starting in Q3 and the other two in Q2. If we go down one more place they'll all start in Q2.

Will they be in trouble for their banner tonight ?

http://www.snspix.com/5865712/print/5865712.html

Also throwing flairs I believe!!

Now.... if it is offensive to sing "Fuck Bobby Sands".... is it not therefore offensive to have a banner saying "Fuck UEFA" ? Surely it is.

I can see them getting in the shit again over this to be honest.

RENEGADE Celtic fans showed their contempt for football chiefs last night by setting off flares and waving a banner saying "F*** UEFA" at their Europa League clash.

They held up the sign ahead of the teams' arrival on the pitch — before Neil Lennon's side were dumped out of Europe in a 1-1 draw with Udinese in Italy.

A Celtic fan was arrested for attacking one of the club's own stewards. Parkhead chief Executive Peter Lawwell was in the crowd.

Grim-faced Lawwell was spotted on his mobile phone immediately after the banner stunt.

Hoops chiefs asked Italian cops to arrest the lout after the steward was attacked.

The yob spent the night in a Udine jail.

The scenes come just days after the club was hit with a £13,000 fine by the governing body over 'illicit chanting' at last month's home tie with Rennes.

The flares were let off — in breach of Italian law — by rogue Hoops fans in the away end of the Stadio Friuli in Udine moments before kick-off.

Celtic chiefs were desperate to avoid trouble and had issued warnings to fans spelling out what could happen if flares were lit. They said it could leave the club "exposed to disciplinary action."

It is understood that Celtic will pore over video footage of the banner being raised and the flares being set off.

Flashpoint ... illegal flares are set off in Udinese stadium

Flashpoint ... illegal flares are set off in Udinese stadium

Any fans identified will be banned from Parkhead for life.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4002253/Celtic-are-out-of-Europe-fans-are-out-of-order.html#ixzz1gggl1NIZ