Kris Boyd now a free agent

Tic are looking for a striker in January Danny, how would you feel about our Gers team facing up to them including Boyd in their line-up?

Daft I know and very tounge in cheek.

Bocanegra & Goian would have him in their back pocket...

Guest superrcooper7

Aye ok then.

The funny thing I read earlier today somewhere on the Boyd thing was, 'he only scores against the diddy teams....but that's the teams we are struggling to beat this season or recently'

Aye ok then.

The funny thing I read earlier today somewhere on the Boyd thing was, 'he only scores against the diddy teams....but that's the teams we are struggling to beat this season or recently'

In Scotland we only really consider Celtic as a "non-diddy" team... so everyone else is a diddy team. I dont buy this "he only scores against diddy teams" - we need to be winning more consistently than everyone else... against everyone else !!

I still think Bocanegra & Goian would be too smart for him... However, would I prefer him playing for us, or being on our bench ? Absolutely.

In Scotland we only really consider Celtic as a "non-diddy" team... so everyone else is a diddy team. I dont buy this "he only scores against diddy teams" - we need to be winning more consistently than everyone else... against everyone else !!

You consider Hearts a diddy team?

You consider Hearts a diddy team?

Personally no, I dont. But plenty of our fans consider everyone a diddy team - some even consider Celtic a diddy team.

I dont think, in the SPL, there are ANY diddy teams these days.

Guest superrcooper7

@ Craig, I agree. BUT that is an argument that has always been levelled against him so I thought it fair to repeat what I had read elsewhere.

@ Gazza_8, yes I do, they are a club in freefall who normally, along with the sheep save there best for us. Again, I'm repeating something that has always been aimed at Boyd. Not long on here so maybe this place is different. You tell me if this hasn't been said on here while he was with us or after he left.

Not against us. We might be SPL Champions 4 times in a row but teams don't fear us anymore.

I hope your fortune telling is correct :thup:

I dont think they are against Celtic either. St "diddy" Johnstone went to Parkhead and won. There is no such thing as an easy game in the for us these days. Celtic find it easier in some games than we do, but likewise they also struggle too.

@ Craig, I agree. BUT that is an argument that has always been levelled against him so I thought it fair to repeat what I had read elsewhere.

@ Gazza_8, yes I do, they are a club in freefall who normally, along with the sheep save there best for us. Again, I'm repeating something that has always been aimed at Boyd. Not long on here so maybe this place is different. You tell me if this hasn't been said on here while he was with us or after he left.

Absolutely it is fair to repeat, been said on here often enough.

SC7, we have had plenty of debate on here about Boyd and whether he only scores against diddy teams etc etc. We spent a period of time where it seemed the ONLY threads were Boyd threads.