14 point swing if we lose.

When we were 12 ahead I said to a friend it would take the worst collapse in living memory for us not to win this league.

Well, lose on Wednesday, as seems likely, and it will be a 14 point swing - it all started so well, but has disintegrated horribly in the last 2 or 3 months.

And now Celtic must be favourites.

I have no faith in a win on Wednesday, I'd bite your arm off for a draw.

We are no worse than they were at the start of the season. It's up to Ally to turn things around, a big test of his ability as a manager.

First of, he must start playing players in their correct positions, the more defensive players he puts on the park, the worse the defense looks.

The red card for McCulloch might have changed the game, but this result has been coming for weeks.

I don't think all is lost for Wed, we can still put out a decent team, it is more the attitude of the players than anything else.

I'm not signing up to the great septic jugeernaut of football. As I've said previously, if they don't win this game, they will have to think again. Of course, that was mainly based on us winning today.

Ally, get it together!

St Mirren have outplayed us twice this season, as did Killie especially in the second half, and Inverness last week; how can this be happening? I know it's 11 v 11 (at least at the start) but roughly half of our 11 get paid more than the entire opposition teams put together, in some cases reportedly twice as much as the entire opposition teams put together. What is going on?

I always say - no matter whether it is us or them who leads the pack - that nothing is decided until April or May. Nothing will be decided by the end of December or even January. We saw the Scum maul us left right and centre (with a little help from certain quarters) in January this year and if you go back to that time, the comments on here would be the same as they are now. The way we started the game today it looked good, chalking off a good goal and sending McCulloch off for essentially nothing changed the game. You would hope that Saints take heart from their display and go at other SPL opposition as they did with us. We clawed our way back into the game and once again, I have to say, poor decision-making by some of our stalwarts cost us a draw - at the very least.

The Scum and their heralds will go on and boast about all our recent problems ahead of the game, declare how good they are and whatnot - as if they have not witnessed their own, rather mediocre displays of late. The only thing they did better than us is that they carved out results when needed. I for one am still hopeful that McCoist picks a team that is able to put them in their place again ... ere the transfer window opens and we get a chance to enhance our squad.

St Mirren have outplayed us twice this season, as did Killie especially in the second half, and Inverness last week; how can this be happening? I know it's 11 v 11 (at least at the start) but roughly half of our 11 get paid more than the entire opposition teams put together, in some cases reportedly twice as much as the entire opposition teams put together. What is going on?

Just as I said in another thread Brahim we are sitting back and watching other teams play football instead of harassing them into mistakes. If you give me time on a ball I will put a pass on a sixpence for you. You cannot always chase I agree as with Barcelona you will only chase shadows but surely Rangers players should be good enough to take the bull by the horns and bully other teams into submission in the SPL. If not then we should sack every member of our scouting system as well as our manager

Ally seems to have have got this wonderful tactic, which he stated himself, of letting the other team have the ball and sit back until they make a mistake. We are at this moment, and as far as I can see it is McCoist's tactics, hoping to win games rather than going out to win games.

We are easy touches at the moment, a decent team will run all over the top of us I fear the worst for Wednesday. Never felt so negative going into and Old Firm game, I always suspend any doubts and take the game as it comes but I will be very surprised if we don't get turned over 2-0 or 3-0.

Merry Christmas!

Just a thought. We were that far ahead earlier in the season and talking about administration and the 10 point deduction that came with it, and how that wouldn't be a problem in regards to the title.

Maybe in some way that filtered through to the staff and players, and simply turning up for games would be a 'dawdle'...well, well, how things can change.

A win on Wednesday will prove we are simply the best, anything else will mean the opposite, and administration would be a Godsend.