Officials decisions the last two home games!

The Refs are poor the linesmen are even worse. The big question should be why have they caved into the Septic pressure this year as is shown with all the stats and not in the years before, could it be someone has had a word in their ear and was Dallas removed so this quiet word could be given and the stupid Email is just a poor excuse.

Yes, refs make mistakes but who doesn't? The fans don't need to make decisions, refs do and it's only when the fans see replays of incidents then they start to moan about decisions. If only refs were as perfect as the fans who moan!

Agree with G_A, linesmen are 10 times worse than referees.

The boy I work with has just qualified as a referee and he said that you hardly do any practical training as the majority is all classrom work on laws.

Don't know if Refs have to start with boys football, but they should if they can take the pressure of having a dozen maniac Dads screaming for your blood with only a white line between you and them, a real game should be a breeze.

The boy I work with has refereed two kids games. I think it was an u10s game and an u12s game. He quite enjoyed it and admitted he got decisions wrong. What he did say he didn't like was relying on coaches/dads on the touchline flagging for offside. He was never sure if they were bullshitting or being honest.

Don't know if Refs have to start with boys football, but they should if they can take the pressure of having a dozen maniac Dads screaming for your blood with only a white line between you and them, a real game should be a breeze.

One thing is quite clear in all this though,and that is the BHEASTS have made it very difficult for the refs with their attack on refs and the SFA,inTIMidation.

The boy I work with has refereed two kids games. I think it was an u10s game and an u12s game. He quite enjoyed it and admitted he got decisions wrong. What he did say he didn't like was relying on coaches/dads on the touchline flagging for offside. He was never sure if they were bullshitting or being honest.

Watch my sons every week, depending on the score the BS steadily gets worse. Joking aside the level of intimidation and abuse these guys get from parents, coaches and even the kids on the park is shocking. They give up their weekends for petrol money so the kids can play football and they get treated worse than shit. One team in particular from Hamilton the worst I've seen.