Craig Whyte speaks to the Sun and sets record straight

There's a fine line between what we should be told and what we don't need to know, but eventually it comes to a point when you have to trust the guy in charge and if we can't give that man the trust then we might as well all go home and forget about it because we won't move on as a club.

So Whyte should be given carte blanche to do what he wants the support should not expect to be told anything and should not question anything?

Have we learned nnothing from the Murray years?

No, and I would like to advise people not to look at certain things from a bipolar perspective. There is no black & white here, nor am I asking to look at it in that way. There are limits with what a businessman - whether he is chairman or something else - is going to say. Demanding what has been demanded on the various boards is IMHO far to unreasonable to ask of a businessman. He's come out with a lot (as opposed to other chairmen - Rangers or not) and set a lot of the rubbish being told straight. At least IMHO. He will not, though, go on and tell the whole wide world how he attempts to get Rangers back on track or finance the years ahead. If that is obvious to me, it should be obvious our "business-posters".

He's come out with a lot (as opposed to other chairmen - Rangers or not) and set a lot of the rubbish being told straight. At least IMHO.

He appears to have spoken a fair amount of rubbish too... to be fair.