Craig Whyte speaks to the Sun and sets record straight

Has Whyte actually done anything he promised? All I see is words of denial without any proof.

What has Whyte promised and not done? And please do not come up with this 25m over 5 years stuff, for he's done that this season! As he has stated before (and above).

"We know it will be tough but we feel on the whole that we have improved the team since the summer. Bocanegra and Goian have been good business and we invested £1.5m in Lee Wallace.

"We extended contracts in the summer for Davis, McGregor and Whittaker.

"There are big costs in that and hidden ones in £1m of agents' fees.

"Now I hate paying that out but you have to it in this business. Few understand that those deals were the equivalent of going out and spending £15m."

I've got to pick up on this particular point. What on earth is he talking about? £15m? Eh? :ffs:

What has Whyte promised and not done?

I'm not actually sure if he has done met of his promises. He may have done but there hasn't been any proof one way or the other.

And please do not come up with this 25m over 5 years stuff, for he's done that this season! QUOTE]

He has? How do you know?