Sun claim Cousin deal done.

So he isn't getting pay as you play, bad idea, if it does happen.

I don't know what to make of Cousin returning. Time will tell I suppose. Is/was he the best option available to us out there at present?

For me there are better options, but usual scouting from us coming into fruition again, targeting old players.

He mocked Whyte, not Rangers.

Semantics. Whyte is the Rangers chairman and he mocked our club instead of keeping his own council.

Unprofessional at best and I'd much rather our club didn't deal with such people.

(On a sidenote, internet and its instant updates on news sure has people in their grasps these days. Hand on heart, how many of you have checked whether there's any news of the Cousin deal being concluded ... these last 30 minutes alone? :))

Me, Lyndsy thingy the Rangers media boss has tweeted the deal is almost done but probably not in time for the game tomorrow. A guy in his position would not say that unless it was a done deal

And we continue to do business with people who mock our club?

Sometimes you have to. Whether we like it or not, these guys are agents and some of the players on their books may be exactly what we need.

Much as though we despise him, and he obviously dislikes us, there is a need to use him at times.

I don't know what to make of Cousin returning. Time will tell I suppose. Is/was he the best option available to us out there at present?

I had a brief look at the free strikers... I would have taken Kezman but he has apparently retired. There werent that many "household" names available. Personally I would have re-signed Gazza & Laudrup :D