Sun claim Cousin deal done.

So we've got £7500 per week spare and we give it to a 35yr old with previous for being a lazy, undisciplined primadonna c*nt (unless of course he's in the limelight of a glamour game). Honestly, it's as if some wee bheggar's got hold of a genie and every day he rubs his manky wee lamp yet another previously unimaginably bad nightmare becomes a reality. FFS Mckay is openly slagging us off in the press WHILE WE SIGN HIS FUCKING PLAYER!!!! I am truly embarassed. What a total shambles we have become. We have one striker on the books (no - Healy doesn't fucking count) and this is the best we can come up with. Shoot me now.

Semantics. Whyte is the Rangers chairman and he mocked our club instead of keeping his own council.

He mocked Craig Whyte's way of doing business. He praised SDM's. How is any of that mocking Rangers? It's not semantics, it's accuracy. He's saying Whyte's way of doing business is shit compared to Murray's.

Unprofessional at best and I'd much rather our club didn't deal with such people.

Plenty of people have criticised Whyte's business dealings - and McKay, controversial though he is, will not be the last.

I think you're being incredibly unfair there. SDM's way of doing business almost put us to the wall at least three times.

You actually seem very naive as of course everyone prefers doing business with people who lavish money on them and quickly pay them exactly what they ask - but that doesn't make them good businessmen - it usually makes them bankrupt (and SDM was close to that). Good businessmen get the best deal and don't unnecessarily lavish money on people when they take over a business which is cash poor.

Whyte may be shit at business, but what McKay says is absolutely no evidence of that - he just sounds like an egotistical, prima donna who likes to be treated as special and also to be given everything he's asking for.

Craig Whyte is the Rangers chairman so mocking the way he (and Ali Russell) do their business whilst poking fun at our finances is mocking the club as a whole.

I agree plenty people have criticised Whyte but there's a big difference from doing that to going on radio shows and extracting the proverbial. I'd rather we didn't deal with such people and there's no need to.

I had a brief look at the free strikers... I would have taken Kezman but he has apparently retired. There werent that many "household" names available. Personally I would have re-signed Gazza & Laudrup :D

After watching Mols at the Masters he would do us a job at the moment.

Craig Whyte is the Rangers chairman so mocking the way he (and Ali Russell) do their business whilst poking fun at our finances is mocking the club as a whole.

Much like you did then when you called the situation we're in a 'disgrace'?

No offence here, but I think you're trying to be offended by someone simply speaking the truth, as you did. You weren't in favour of this signing in the first place, and that appears to be continuing by being outraged by comments his agent made which mirror your own.

I agree plenty people have criticised Whyte but there's a big difference from doing that to going on radio shows and extracting the proverbial. I'd rather we didn't deal with such people and there's no need to.

Whyte's business conduct in recent months has left much to be desired. And just like I said before, no one who has done business with him has ever defended his practises, while plenty have condemned.

btw, if we didn't deal with such people, we'd never have made 8M profit on Jean Alain Boumsong.

So, as Craig said, there is a need to.

DANIEL COUSIN won't make his debut at Dunfermline today — after Rangers failed in a last-gasp move to have him available for the trip to East End Park.

Gers pulled out all the stops to rush the deal through even though Cousin won't arrive in Scotland until this From Back Page morning.

But Cousin's registration details hadn't arrived at the SFA at close of business last night.

The deal is all but done — the only hold-up is the paperwork confirming his release from his club in Gabon, FC Sapins.

Cousin is now set to make his second debut for Ally McCoist's side against Kilmarnock at Ibrox next Saturday.

Meanwhile, Guinean ace Pascal Feindouno could be the next free agent to arrive at Gers after he was recommended to McCoist by three different agents.

The 30-year-old midfielder, who had trials with Celtic last year, is without a club after leaving Swiss side Sion. They were deducted 36 points for fielding ineligible players and he decided to quit.

Feindouno scored twice in Sion's 3-1 Europa League win over Celtic last August, but is now on the lookout for a move after turning out for his country in the African Cup of Nations.

He played in all three of Guinea's games as they were eliminated at the group stage.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4123158/Rangers-news-Daniel-Cousin-wont-make-his-debut-at-Dunfermline-after-Rangers-failed-in-a-last-gasp-move-to-have-him-available.html#ixzz1m4Gfd2o1