You won't believe this one either

Just read a story claiming we made only 250k from jela. Original fee was still unpaid plus massive agent fees and sell on clause. True?

BS as far as I am aware. Pretty sure that Vienna actually confirmed that they were NOT due a sell-on fee for Jelavic (at 4 mill and knowing the prices for players playing in the SPL, it wouldnt make much sense to do a deal on this, IMO).

If the above statement is true then it throws the rest of your rumour into scepticism Danny.

I tweeted this earlier. It came direct from one of the angry coaching squad. not saying which one.

Money still owed on the purchase of Jelavic (nobody pays the full fee up front !), agent's fees from our purchase of Jelavic, which was still outstanding, and on his sale to Everton (totalling about 20%) I also thought there was no sell-on amount but I was told that there was.

Don't shoot the messenger chaps.