Rangers now in administration

It certainly looked as though this was CW's preferred method of dealing with things. It's certainly not the first time he's done this type of thing in the miriad of companies that he owns, or has interest in.

I'm just glad it's all going to be done with, just be prepared for all the 'tax cheats' jokes in the coming years.

If we appear as a new club, I assume we've not got any titles. In other words, our past is non-exsistent, or at least not ours, it's another clubs.

Take me to the parallel multiverse where businessmen are frowned upon.

Guest carter001

Administration was coming whether we won or lost the tax case. Murray always said he would sell the club to someone that would do what was required to take the club forward. Everyone assumed this was a white night with plenty money to clear the debt/tax and fund a shopping spree.

Maybe whyte is that guy, he has enough experience of doing this! You might not like him but, I don't think he's stupid. It takes bottle to take this step, knowing he will be hated, but, I'm sure this was always the plan and we will become stronger for it. We just have to suffer ridicule for the next few months.

Guest carter001
It certainly looked as though this was CW's preferred method of dealing with things. It's certainly not the first time he's done this type of thing in the miriad of companies that he owns, or has interest in.

I'm just glad it's all going to be done with, just be prepared for all the 'tax cheats' jokes in the coming years.

If we appear as a new club, I assume we've not got any titles. In other words, our past is non-exsistent, or at least not ours, it's another clubs.

Take me to the parallel multiverse where businessmen are frowned upon.

We only become a new club if we go into liquidation. Administration, all going to plan, will have us agree settlements with our creditors and allow us to move forward. As long as the creditors agree to a fraction of what they are owed!

If we appear as a new club, I assume we've not got any titles. In other words, our past is non-exsistent, or at least not ours, it's another clubs.Take me to the parallel multiverse where businessmen are frowned upon.

starting as a new club is not on IMO, why can't we be told the truth for once, totally gutted and feel quite sick :frown:

What i don't understand is how CW can still own us after we come out of administration?? Surely if he then starts putting money into us the powers that will be will say,"Ermmmm,where did that come from, give us it"????

Personally myself, I think this Whyte character is just a front man, used to take the club into admin. It's a very strange thing that practically no nothing about him, and what they do, it all seems to be based in some court or another.

Fiddley, diddling dogers, the lot of them.

If they'd paid the proper amount of tax in the first place, this would have happened a lot sooner and we be half way on the road to recovery. These fuckers never want to admit that their so-called creative ideas are shite and they've fucked up the world that most of poor smucks live in.

Bastards!!!