Rangers now in administration

Just a thought if we are in administration that's means we can't sign Aluko to his two year option.

It's possible that we could enter and exit administration relatively quickly as other British football clubs have done in recent years, but I'm more worried about our European licence than Aluko. Whyte not getting last years accounts signed off to meet the SFA deadline of end of March is a serious serious problem for the club as far as I know.

Guest carter001

I fully expect rangers to be bought by another of whytes companies in a 'pre-pack' deal and this all to be resolved within a couple of months.

Tom hunter has been doing it with his own companies for years and, as a creditor to them, I have yet to receive a penny from any of them!!

Guest carter001
Are we to just blindly believe in Whyte and that it's being done for the benefit of the club though Carter?

Pretty much. I'm convinced this was cooked up between whyte and Murray during their discussion. Murray should have done it but, didn't have the balls to do it.

It's beyond doubt that Whyte is an out and out liar.

Maybe this IS the "last resort"

The optimist in me thinks Whyte has been preparing for this moment, with the "removal" of Dave King being the final act, relieving him of being associated with the Club.

I, for one, am now looking to the future.

No title.

So what.

The tims looked as if they were going to stroll along to the end of the season anyway. It will now be forever known as the "Tainted Title", the year Rangers were deducted 10 points. The year Rangers were operating on a shoestring.

Like their return in to the Europa League, they will be regarded as the celtic team who got any success by default.

We WILL emerge from this as good as ever, of this I have no doubt whatsoever.

We must have patience with Whyte as, has been said many times before, HE is the only show in town...............for the meantime !

Pretty much. I'm convinced this was cooked up between whyte and Murray during their discussion. Murray should have done it but, didn't have the balls to do it.

As I said earlier, he's just a front man.

Can't be true. Whyte's a good guy. The press have been making it up. :rolleyes:

Whyte's had this planned all along and I said to a few of the guys on here last week that I didn't think that we would see the accounts as Whyte was hiding information. That seems to be the case.

What has changed sonce Whyte agreed to buy the club? Absolutely nothing. Administration was the endgame the whole way along. :mad:

Murray? Whyte?

coin.jpg

Even if the decision in the big tax case goes for us, hmrc would immediately appeal which could take how long to resolve? Is it possible he's trying to force their hand when it comes to a settlement and minimise damage by writing off this season rather than finishing second this time and starting next on -10 points?

How much were we in the black when Advocaat came in? 20m or so wasn't it?

Does it really matter if HMRC win or lose ?

I don't think they can appeal anything if the Club is officially declared skint..what would be the point ?