Rangers now in administration

My advice....keep calm, accept the season is over, take the slagging that's inevitably coming our way and wait for a fresh start next season.

I've no doubt that every bit of this is planned, including the timing. By doing it themselves they can control this.

Slagging, can see me having some sore knuckles before the summer. Just a thought if we are in administration that's means we can't sign Aluko to his two year option.

My advice....keep calm, accept the season is over, take the slagging that's inevitably coming our way and wait for a fresh start next season.

I've no doubt that every bit of this is planned, including the timing. By doing it themselves they can control this.

Are we to just blindly believe in Whyte and that it's being done for the benefit of the club though Carter?

If this was always the plan, Whyte should have said that from the start.

How could he? We were unable to source financing as it was and now all bets are off as far as creditors go and that could includes HMRC.

The crux of this is now how Mr Whyte has structured things to best deal with administration. He's been down this road many times before so in that sense he's the best man for the job.

How could he? We were unable to source financing as it was and now all bets are off as far as creditors go and that could includes HMRC.

The crux of this is now how Mr Whyte has structured things to best deal with administration. He's been down this road many times before so in that sense he's the best man for the job.

You're still to cheer me up.

Are we to just blindly believe in Whyte and that it's being done for the benefit of the club though Carter?

We don't have much option Zappa he's the guy in control and unless the so called Rangers men in Scotland with all the money step up and pay that's the way it will stay.

Although saying that with come out of this debt free maybe he will find a buyer and make his money.

Even if the decision in the big tax case goes for us, hmrc would immediately appeal which could take how long to resolve? Is it possible he's trying to force their hand when it comes to a settlement and minimise damage by writing off this season rather than finishing second this time and starting next on -10 points?

How much were we in the black when Advocaat came in? 20m or so wasn't it?