In the interests of fairness , this was from FF

Not wanting to rain on the FSA's parade but they couldn't find beer in a pub.

Will that be McFall the rip roaring Mhank supporter.

The one and the same. Don't shoot the messenger.

As a matter of interest, would we want our proud Club forever tainted for dubious financial practice, or our proud Club misled by persons who will be tainted for dubious financial practice? Just a pertinent point. We're the suckers here.

"Rangers are on the stock exchange and there is a renewed case for the FSA looking at this issue. Parliament is just giving the FSA the opportunity to have what's called judgemental discretion. That means looking at the business models of institutions and Rangers is a good case.

I thought we came out of the stock exchange.

Think we're suspended on Plusnet.

The one and the same. Don't shoot the messenger.

As a matter of interest, would we want our proud Club forever tainted for dubious financial practice, or our proud Club misled by persons who will be tainted for dubious financial practice? Just a pertinent point. We're the suckers here.

Just want my club back Bear, I'm like a thirsty man wandering the desert looking for someone to give me a simple glass of water surely to fuck there's someone out there who has the water.

I think the administrators have said that liquidation is only a remote possibility. They are now the "show in town" and speak to all relevant parties. We should, for the time being, wait and see how they do their job and listen to what they have to say. The time for speculation has essentially past.

Despite what I just wrote above ... from FF

A bit of reading but worth it.

My sister works in amdinistration and insolvency in London. She says.....

The administartor were called MCR until a recent merger.

They will ahve been working on this for some weeks already.

They are a very reputable company.

They will be working out Rangers value as we speak,from the price on ibrox to Murray park and right down to office furniture.

Once a valuation has been reached it is presented to the creditors who vote as whether they believe it is a true valuation or not. Whyte cant vote as he is the secured creditor but can chhose to relinquish being the secured creditor if he wants to vote.

Once a valuation is agreed a buyer will be sought asap.

When a business goes into administration a conduct report is done on the directors of the business to look for any wrong doing(if Whyte has been guilty of this he will be found out) the directors of the business can be looked at up to three years before submitting to administartion.

A meeting must be arranged within 8 weeks of administartion with all the creditors and the finding of this will be made public.

Administraters and legals get paid first then secured creditors then the rest,if these creditors cant be paid in full the monies left get split accordingly pro rata to what is owed.

Now the interesting bit.......

The big tax case is the question, Rangers in administration can't pay that so it is pointless to pursue RANGERS for it but if Directors are shown to be negligent then they can be pursued for it and if they have no means to pay it they can be made bankrupt.....so maybe this is why Murray and the old board didnt want administration and this is why Murray is not happy that we are now in it.

Time will tell what happens but make no bones about it if Whyte has tried to shaft Rangers ti will come out...

Question:

How confident is she that HMRC wont pursue because we are in administration is that not if we are in liquidation or ultimately bankrupt they will let us off?

Reply:

she says it is pointless to pursue as if a business is in administration then they wont have any funds to pay and that is where the three years previous of directorship comes in..
Edited by der Berliner

I think the administrators have said that liquidation is only a remote possibility. They are now the "show in town" and speak to all relevant parties. We should, for the time being, wait and see how they do their job and listen to what they have to say. The time for speculation has essentially past.

I thought that yesterday when an 'English' reporter said '..is liquidation imminent? Probably, but very unlikely' I took a boost from that maybe because I don't like how the English generally don't give a fuck about Scottish things, but then that's my own opinion. What I'm trying to say is if we were doomed and going to the wall the English folk would have dramatically (in their way) said so.

I do believe the administrator's words more than that of a journalist. Any journalist that is. One late reply from the chap quoted above:

Question

Whoever buys the club will need to pay the valuation set buy the administrators and agreed by the creditors, I am off the knowledge the big tax case is pointless to purse due to the fact we are in administration but possibly wrong on that, will try to get more on the big tax case

Lengthy conversation there, the big tax case can still be claimed for by HMRC but it can be 5 mil or 100 mil makes no difference, HMRC will still only get what is left after a sale , also and this is important, creditors must submit their claim to the administrators so that the monies can be divided so HMRC would need to say we are owed 9 mil in unpaid tax and x mil for the ebt's, if someone buys the club we should be ok. One more thing I have been told that if the administrator has said that administration is a short term situation and that liquidation is a remote possibility ( which was said today ) then it sounds like a deal or buyer is more than likely sorted .............I have complete faith in this information.

I just C&P this. No insight whatsoever.

I think Whyte should tell us why he left Glasgow last night.I'm pretty sure it's for legitimate reasons but for fucks sake our club is on the brink here so we need to know his every fucking move.

If he would have told us his plans to leave Glasgow it would stop all the rumour mill today.People who had some faith in him are speechless at him fucking off out the city.I want the man chained to his desk in Ibrox till this is resolved.

I'd like him in chains but not at Ibrox.