Whyte, Hero or conman-poll

Whyte saviour or conman  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Whyte saviour or conman

• Craig Whyte is the saviour of our club
    • Craig Whyte is a conman

I am quite certain that he is the latter, but am growing more of the opinion that history may judge him as the former also. The next 6 weeks I am sure will prove the latter to be accurate, but it may also prove the former to be correct.

We will probably get a different result with every piece of info\misinfo that filters through. The fence is pretty full at the moment.

Maybe you're right....we'd be dying the death of a thousand cuts, ran by the bank and blundering from one mini-crisis to the next and still have the dark shadow of HMRC hangng over us and THEN go into administration. That better?

The jury is still out on that. I'm yet to be convinced about the current approach.

i don't think this was plan A for him, i think it was B or c.

No euorpean Money must have had a huge effect. I think he was left with no option down this route.

However it's the brazen was he has done things and shafted half the SPL into the bargain that sticks in my craw.

i don't think this was plan A for him, i think it was B or c.

No euorpean Money must have had a huge effect. I think he was left with no option down this route.

However it's the brazen was he has done things and shafted half the SPL into the bargain that sticks in my craw.

If that was the case why was he not been paying any taxes since he took over in May? This was his fast track route to administration.

Whyte is neither in my opinion.

Possibly a bit of both maybe.

I cannot accept Craig Whyte could walk in and "con" everyone into getting his hands on our Club.

How did he manage to "con" the Banks, David Murray and his lawyers, the Club's lawyers, the Administrators, HMRC, numerous Rangers Associations, Ellis etc ,ALL in plain site AND is still not been arrested then he is nothing short of the best actor EVER.

Sitting in full view at Ibrox, week after week, coming back again and again after the abuse he constantly receives, face to face AND from the press.

WHAT SIZE OF BAWS DOES THE MAN HAVE FFS!!

The time to ask this question is when we actually KNOW what is happening. not when we THINK we know what's happening.

Dr Harold Shipman conned people for years murdering over 300 patients, I know Whyte hasn't been convicted of murder, but I think the guy will murder RFC if we don't get him the fuck out of Govan.

I honestly don't know at the moment. I have heard things which ,if true, are a disgrace but I acknowledge that perhaps our situation left this course of action inevitable.

As I said, I honestly don't know.

The next couple of weeks will hopefully give us a better picture