will McCoist still be in job with new owners?

I admire McCoist for standing firm off the park and for his loyalty to the club but i have deep reservations about his ability to lead the club on the park.

Yet again we had very little change in the team selection and we struggled badly, failing in the positions that matter most. no width or imagination, just blank expressions from our players in the last third of the park.

We have discussed the problem areas in many threads over a number of weeks now but with every game that passes the same mistakes in team selection are being made.

Why cant our manager see that his tactics arent working? And why doesnt he utilise his squad properly? we have other players who could do a job but dont even get a look in.

And when will our manager realise that some of the kids in the squad can actually play?

I think any new owner will look at bringing in a new manager and to be honest if it was me spending the money to buy rangers i would aswell.

If it wasn't for the club going into administration this week Ally would be in big trouble after that performance and shipping another 3 points today.

If he can't see after persisting with it for so long that playing both Wallace and Papac in the same starting line up doesn't bloody work then he's tactically not a good football manager in my opinion.

It's such a fine line though because we had some decisions go against us today and if the players weren't in a position where they don't know if they'll still be in a job next week, they might have performed better today. It's so hard to say.

As things stand just now, my only real concern is that Rangers survive this administration process without having to liquidate and start up again as a new club.

Slightly playing devils advocate here, but we won our last game 4-1. The only change was forced on him by injury and was one that the majority were hoping for anyway. Realistically what could and should he have changed in the last week? I'm not an apologist for Ally, I also have reservations about his ability to do the job, but the same players that won last week shouldve been more than able to take care of business today.

Slightly playing devils advocate here, but we won our last game 4-1. The only change was forced on him by injury and was one that the majority were hoping for anyway. Realistically what could and should he have changed in the last week? I'm not an apologist for Ally, I also have reservations about his ability to do the job, but the same players that won last week shouldve been more than able to take care of business today.

That Killie team is of considerably higher quality than the pars though mate. They're only 4 points behind 4th placed Hearts and have a game in hand.

The big problem is that McCoist & coaches can't seem to get the team performing consistently.

From what I heard of today's game, the team just weren't up for it....I would have thought that with peoples jobs possibly on the line, they would have been well up for the fight - obviously not!!!

The big problem is that McCoist & coaches can't seem to get the team performing consistently.

From what I heard of today's game, the team just weren't up for it....I would have thought that with peoples jobs possibly on the line, they would have been well up for the fight - obviously not!!!

Don't worry next month we may have Parks coaches.:facepalm:

I think he did make quiet a poor choice today. Even though we were up against a better team today, there was no change in personel.

Kerkar looked like a magician when he came on compared to what was on the park, even celik had more fight about him.

But the most damning thing was we don't do anything diffirent, even after, I forget who, a St Mirren or St Johnstone player said we are so predictable.

You'd think he'd try something else in that case? Maybe he is, but the players just can't seem to listen to him.

We never seem to start well, then we're always chasing the game. Maybe we do play some good football during that period, but sometimes we don't. We didn't today, with all the possesion we had, we screwed up every time.

Is Ally's job safe? On that performance today, with the crowd he asked for, I'd say there's a low % of him staying, but he could get better performances and we'll all love him again.

Anyway, nobody knows who's going to own the club yet, or even if there will be a recognisible Rangers after all the vultures have had their pickings.