will McCoist still be in job with new owners?

Yesterday was his chance to totally change things and try and play the ball on the deck. if it hadn;t worked and we'd been beaten he wouldn;t have got the pelters he's getting now.

He's a real life oxymoron right now. We all know he's not cut out to be the manager of rangers, yet there's no one else i'd rather have as gaffer during this period.

With regards to Ally - and I love the guy - our record this year has been woeful, as has the football.

We went out of Europe twice to teams that operate on a fraction of our budget. We went out of two Scottish Cups also to teams that operate on a fraction of our budget. One - or even two - occurrences would be questionable, but 4?

Also, we threw away a commanding lead in the league - a lead that would have still had us in with a shout of the SPL trophy even post-administration.

Somebody tell me otherwise, but this has been a disastrous season and probably one of the worst in living memory. I do think that if it wasn't Ally, the coaching staff would have been out of the door a long time ago.

He isn't very good at motivating players during turbulent times off field, something which Walter excelled in. We have to put it in perspective though, that was Walters main strength & he had many years of experience.

This is Ally's first year in management, he has had little budget to work with & the club he loves has been falling apart around him.

Under different circumstances he has the potential to be great, IMO of course.

Under different circumstances he has the potential to be great, IMO of course.

This is the perfect time to show his greatness.....IMHO!!!

It's all well & good when there is cash to spend on players etc - any manager (just about...) can excel when that's the case. However, when budgets are tight and teams need leadership etc, that is when Great managers appear.

McCoist has show great statue & composure off the pitch...now he needs to get his team working on the pitch!!!

This is the perfect time to show his greatness.....IMHO!!!

It's all well & good when there is cash to spend on players etc - any manager (just about...) can excel when that's the case. However, when budgets are tight and teams need leadership etc, that is when Great managers appear.

McCoist has show great statue & composure off the pitch...now he needs to get his team working on the pitch!!!

I completely agree Darthter, but when his players are under threat of losing their jobs I don't think we can be overly critical.

I completely agree Darthter, but when his players are under threat of losing their jobs I don't think we can be overly critical.

Why not???

SOME of the players jobs may go....I would have thought they would want to go out & do their best to impress - give Coisty & the admins something to think about!!! After Saturday's games, Papac has just jumped to the top of the list!!!!

Papac gets a red card ,should have been yellow IMO, & then he is top of the shit pile for losing his job?

Nice thanks he gets for four years of IMPECCABLE service.

I may be wrong, but his contract's up at the end of the season, he's not exactly a spring chicken, he'll be getting a decent wage, and now he's been suspended for 2 games.

The red card doesn't help him keep his job in anyway!!!!

Papac gets a red card ,should have been yellow IMO, & then he is top of the shit pile for losing his job?

Nice thanks he gets for four years of IMPECCABLE service.

Papac has been one of my favourite players I have to say. He holds himself up well.