Pacific Shelf 595 Limited

The above Company was incorporated on 11 October 1994, with a registered office at 24 Great King Street, Edinburgh.

This Company subsequently changed its name on became "The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited" and currently trades as Celtic Football Club.

So let us start the campaign that as the old Company folded in 1994 and was replaced by this Company, that all trophies, including the big jug, won before 1994 be stripped from their official records.

The Company that Liewell runs has a very very proud history going back all of 18 years and has won 7 titles, 6 scottish cups and 5 league cups.

Pass this info around every bear you know, get on the phone-ins and let us ensure the gloating fans of Pacific Shelf 595 Limited that we are not the first to think about a change of name, and that it doesnt necessarily mean that previous history is lost.

I aint really into the "tit for tat shit between us. But have to admit to having burned the end of my cock when the instant erection shot up into hot battery on the underside of my laptop when i read this gold!!!

I think it's fair to say. Get it right fucking round you timmy

The above Company was incorporated on 11 October 1994, with a registered office at 24 Great King Street, Edinburgh.

This Company subsequently changed its name on became "The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited" and currently trades as Celtic Football Club.

So let us start the campaign that as the old Company folded in 1994 and was replaced by this Company, that all trophies, including the big jug, won before 1994 be stripped from their official records.

The Company that Liewell runs has a very very proud history going back all of 18 years and has won 7 titles, 6 scottish cups and 5 league cups.

Pass this info around every bear you know, get on the phone-ins and let us ensure the gloating fans of Pacific Shelf 595 Limited that we are not the first to think about a change of name, and that it doesnt necessarily mean that previous history is lost.

Mate do you mind if i make that into a note for my personal facebook page. I'll credit you and Gersnet with finding the info. Great work

I aint really into the "tit for tat shit between us. But have to admit to having burned the end of my cock when the instant erection shot up into hot battery on the underside of my laptop when i read this gold!!!

I think it's fair to say. Get it right fucking round you timmy

Same thing nearly happened to me too there, just missed burning my bellend by an inch. Luckily i was sitting a foot away from my computer desk. :whistle: :fish:

Same thing nearly happened to me too there, just missed burning my bellend by an inch. Luckily i was sitting a foot away from my computer desk. :whistle: :fish:

hahahah mines on my lap. I had two teeth out today so this news has taken the pain away!!!!

I'm sorry but you are wrong, Tannochside. "The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited" does not trade as Celtic Football Club.

The company that you should be referring to is Celtic F.C Limited. Its history is far different from Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd. It was formed on 24th September 2001 Ltd as HMS (402) Ltd (perhaps some royalty reference in there).

If one looks at the accounts of Celtic F.C Ltd, one would note its distinctly poor position being insolvent to the tune of £23m and has to be kept afloat by its parent company, Celtic PLC.

Edited by Bluedell