Craig Whyte sells/sold a piece of our history?

It's irrelevant because they could have sold them but didn't (just like any other asset really), Whyte however not only sold them but has diverted the monies to a company of which he was secretary and which has been banned from operating by the FSA.

That's what is making me angry about this one if they had been sold to keep the club going then carry on but to help out one of his failing criminal companies is fhucking outrageous.

He's a thieving toerag if this story turns out to be true. If it can be proven he took over Rangers by deception then he is also in big trouble for reset in stolen goods.

That is if the law gets to him first before some supporter does, then i'm afraid the police will be investigating a homicide.

Very classy by Whyte....NOT.

Even if the shares had a good value they should have been given to an Arsenal trust rather than be sold. If the administrators sold them then fair enough if needs must but for Whyte to do it slightly disgusts me.

Because the guy is a fucking conman. Conmen don't give a shit about feelings of people and don't have any feeling of shame. All they are interested in is feeding their desire to trick people out of money and thus giving them a feeling of power.

Can someone explain to me why I'm so angry about this when I didn't even know they existed until today? :oops:

It'll just be the fact that the guy has the brass neck to start selling historical items which belong to Rangers. What's the bets the arsehole has already had thoughts about selling other historical things at Ibrox?? We need to get the scumball out of Rangers quick style!

Edited by Zappa

It'll just be the fact that the guy has the brass neck to start selling historical items which belong to Rangers. What's the bets the arsehole has already had thoughts about selling other historical things at Ibrox?? We need to get the scumball out of Rangers quick style!

I'm pretty sure he is gone now. I'd imagine he'll be thinking 'mission accomplished'.

I'm pretty sure he is gone now. I'd imagine he'll be thinking 'mission accomplished'.

He better bloody well cough up the money he got for flogging this particular piece of our history! If he's ever back at the club everything should be put under lock and key and he should be strip searched on leaving the building! :fuming: