Players to leave.

If the administrators do chop players who will it likely be. I may be totally wrong here.

McGregor: I doubt it as he has a sell on value higher than his wages until the transfer window opens.

Alexander: Strong possibility as he doesn't get a game and the youth keeper will be on a much lower wage

Whittaker: debatable if his wage to the end of the season will be larger than his sell on price.

Broadfoot: Little sell on price and a youth player will be on a lower wage so a strong possibility.

Perry: Youth wage he will stay.

Doran Gioan: Not sure but the total product may be weakened without him so may get a reprieve.

Carlos Bocanegra: Again not sure but it could be that a duo of Perry and Doran could see Carlos being expendable.

Sasa Papac.: Probably one of the larger wages and Lee Wallace may be seen as a better future investment. Certain candidate in my eyes.

Lee Wallace: His age possible sell on value and lesser wage should see him safe.

Kyle Bartley: If anyone goes then loan players should go first so he should be sent back to Arsenal.

Lee McCulloch: High wage no sell on value a definite candidate.

Maurice Edu: Sell on Value should just cover his wages until the end of the season.

Steven Davis: Sell on value will not leave before the transfer market opens

Steven Naismith: Although injured his sell on value should see him safe

Sone Aluko: Will see out his contract but unless there is a cash input from a new owner he will be released when it expires.

Alejandro Bedoya: Looks a certainty to follow Matt Makay out the door.

Mervan Celik: Has shown little since coming may be released.

Jamie Ness: Is injured more than he plays but a low wage and potential should see him through.

Gregg Wylde: Possible sell on being more than his wage should see him stay.

Rhys McCabe: Youth wage will stay.

Kyle Lafferty: Does he still have a sell on value? If not thought so he will be released.

David Healy: No sell on and looks to have spurned his chance in the team. Higher wage, he will be released.

Salim Kerkar: Low wage and starting to perform should be safe.

Andrew Little: Low wage should be safe

Kane Hemmings: Low wage should be safe.

These are my thoughts on how things could pan out but obviously it depends on how much the administrators need to save in the next month they may have to release all high earners whether they have a sell on value or not. I obviously hope not.

A very fair summation in my view.

I agree with you on candidates for release: Alexander (certainty, can't afford two high priced G/k's); Papac (very unfortunately in my view); Bartley [injured as well] (already got his train ticket); Healy (definitely); Bedoya (didn't live up to his billing). £40-50k/week total? £2.0-2.5M/year?

The ones I'm not sure about are Celik who hasn't really had a chance and Broadfoot, who might just be our best RB.

Oh and McCulloch; can we really afford to lose him right now?

I was thinking on his wage. There is nothing to be gained this year and Europe next year is gone because we have not entered accounts to be evaluated. As it is doubtful that he would be a main player next season then I would think he will be sacrificed sooner than later. Just a thought.

I think the players and management will come to some sort of arrangement where they will be able to all stay with exception maybe being Kyle Bartley because of his loan agreement

either by High earners such as Davis, McGregor,Naismith, Whittaker and co defering wages or taking a huge reduction.

I just can't see how our squad would cope with more reductions we are already struggling as it is

Well thats how I hope it pans out until we see a change in circumstances off the field

Oh and McCulloch; can we really afford to lose him right now?

In a word yes we are playing for nothing, we won't be out of admin to get into euro so what's the point of him being there. Let Little and Hemmings have the rest of the season and see how they get on they are the future not Jig.

Papac, Jig, Healy, Bartley, Bedoya, Goian, Alexander, Aluko might get the punt now instead of at the summer, of course I'm beginning to think all will be fucked because I can see the end coming sooner rather than later.

We also have a barrel load of youth coaches, not sure they are all totally needed. Scouting network, well the less I say about this the better.

Tbh I could see Papac, Aluko, Kerkar, Healy going as they have less than 6 months and we could lose them for nothing anyway, also Bartley. Not sure if we are allowed to offer contracts anyway.

At the end of the season we will hopefully be out of administration, under new owners and looking to win the league. While I can see us letting Papac, Bartely and McCulloch go, Aluko and Little may be good enough value and quality to keep.

I could also see us cashing on MacGregor while keeping Alexander as first choice.

If we can sort out our money problems once and for all using administration and new investors and at the same time restructure the club to close up any unnecessary leaking of funds, then I would be confused if we weren't in a position to directly compete with Celtic financially, and therefore on the pitch - which in the main should be our goal these days.

Whether Celtic like it or not, we are both tied together for the generation of income and the only way that could change would be to escape the confines of Scottish football either to the English leagues, Atlantic league or European league.