Should We Be Wary Of Administrators

His comments were interesting (and potentially worrying).

If he is saying it without any agenda and they are still working to achieve Whyte's end game then we are in a lot of trouble.

Their delay in cutting costs is certainly very unusual.

I hear Darryl King on Clyde has been critical of Duff and Phelps.

Talking about how slow they are going about their business, cutting costs etc.

They need to have a clear understanding of the current club situation.....that will depend on how Mr Whyte has left things. If they are having to track down multiple bank accounts & various missing millions, coupled with the alleged lack of co-operation from Whyte's lawyers, is it really any wonder they appear to be slow in announcing job cuts etc....

I know when Portsmouth went back into administration recently, the comment was made, that they will have a better chance this time having changed Administrators.

I keep reading and hearing that the admin. are answerable to the court so this will safeguard Rangers. But who are the admin actually appointed to protect?

I find it a touch amusing when the sport hacks start poking into business they have next to no clue of. They hardly get it right with their transfer exclusives and background info, but want to tell other folk how to do their jobs. What's the average time you need to get a company (of our stature) out of administration?

So Motherwell was in admin for 2 years, Dundee for 7 month, and tiny Clachnacuddin since late October 2009 up to now. We've been in admin for two weeks and King throws more oil into the fire?

Of course, what does King want here? Cost cutting? At which expense? The team? What for? Why would a journo ask somesuch? (Aside from it being his job.) Would any redundancies really reduce our current plight significantly? Isn't it the admins' primary job to clear the whole mess, not least with HMRC's various cases, Ticketus, Lloyds, SDM and all?

The sooner we find a way out of this, hopefully with someone/-many buying the club the better.

Edited by der Berliner