Should We Be Wary Of Administrators

We may be debt free but we'd have to pay the liquidators for Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park etc which would presumably cost more than the original debts that Craig Whyte inherited with the exception of the potential debt from the big tax case.

If Murray Park is on site ripe for development, then I'd assume we'd lose it.

Then there is working capital and all sorts of other start up costs. Our credit rating would also be through the floor and many business would presumably refuse to deal with us unless the previous company's debts to them were paid.

If you discount the big tax case for the moment then buying the assets and setting up a new company seems to be a lot more expensive to me than the 21M odd needed to pay off SDM, Lloyds and the wee tax bill.

So it seems to me that the only advantage of administration and maybe liquidation is to rid ourselves of the big tax case, should we lose.

Douglas Fraser ‏ @BBCDouglsFraser

I hear Ticketus, which advanced £24m to #Rangers, is prepared to get involved in a consortium bid, possibly committing more money

more money from ticketus?

ticketus want to buy into rangers? is that what they are saying?

Here's a question...why have the media (printed and non) been so desperate to establish that Craig Whytye should never return to Ibrox? I have seen and heard fans being asked this question over and over and heard plenty of pundits saying along the lines of "I can't see Craig Whyte ever being able to return to Ibrox"....It's then no surprise that Douglas Fraser comes out with something like the above. That is the only way they will see the money back.

I think some have realised that there is now the distinct possibility that Whyte has indeed pulled off a massive sting on Ticketus and will drive external creditors away with vastly reduced settlements. If it turns out the way I have always thought it might then I would welcome him back with open arms. He would be the man that saved Rangers. The crucial thing to remember here is that the company that owns Rangers may go through any kind of turmoil but the football club remains just that ,a football club as it was before it was incorporated by a company and with every change of ownership since 1873.

It's gotten ugly for sure but immoral? I think your being a wee bit sanctimonious using words like that.

Immoral is Shell making a £50bn profit, immoral is war in the Middle East for oil, one clever millionaire screwing other clever millionaires is an occupational hazard in their business.

It's gotten ugly for sure but immoral? I think your being a wee bit sanctimonious using words like that.

Immoral is Shell making a £50bn profit, immoral is war in the Middle East for oil, one clever millionaire screwing other clever millionaires is an occupational hazard in their business.

Nicely put mate